  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2461 – 2480 of 4630.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question about Dora the Explorer duplo sets

(...) G'day, I think you're talking about 7330: Dora's treasure island (same price as ute set.) I also think set 7332 wasn't available in Aus (7331 and 7333 were from memory.) I hope this helps, Benjamin Whytcross (19 years ago, 11-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: What do these macros do?

(...) It is possible to write to the popup buffer but only by using the IOMap routine (SetDisplayPopup). The regular system calls which write to the LCD all write to the normal display memory. Unfortunately, as Dick Swan suggested, the current NXT (...) (18 years ago, 24-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LEGO Factory/P.A.B. Pricing Study

(...) Wow. I was wondering if this was across-the-board bad, so I checked out the aspect I've used, Technic. I don't have the "old" prices squirreled away, but from memory the price of studded beams hasn't changed much (although the types have (...) (16 years ago, 7-Apr-09, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Lots o' pics...

(...) It's newer (not necessarily better)-- (2 URLs) now moving completely by pneumatics! (...) Those old threads are a better trip down memory lane! THanks for that one! (...) Dave K (14 years ago, 24-Jul-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Lego RCX Emulator

Hello, In this mail I want to advertise my Lego emulator, again. This emulates a Lego RCX brick on hardware level, so it should run any firmware you like. You can find it at this URL: (URL) can emulate multiple RCXes communicating via infrared and (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: I need help with a method in my class RADAR

Currently, My methods runs, but the algorithm doesn run well; //Import NXJ Packages import java.util.*; import lejos.nxt.*; import javax.microedition.l....Graphics; /* NXT LCD Dimensions: Width: 100px; 0-99 -> 50 Height: 64px; 0-63 -> 32 */ public (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  (Handy-B) wrong connection...

Hello, I made a terrible mistake. By mistake I connected the pos. side of the powerheader (10 V) to the middle row of the digital ports (Vccc ; 5 V , (if I'm not mistaking)). With this action I probably blew up (a) component(s) on my handyboard. I (...) (28 years ago, 6-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Crazy idea - analog computer

(...) I agree with that. Analog computers dont allow to have "states". Meaning they cannot fall into another action, after input condition(s) has changed, e.g. a bumper fired. A state is thought as a kind of memory of the robot. He knows, instructed (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

(...) Now this is funny. Are you suggesting (A) JB doesn't know much about hardware or (B) JB doesn't know about LEGO's development process? If you select (A) or (B), you should rethink your answer. On Fri, January 13, 2006 1:23 pm, steve wrote: (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Taxes from Lego auctions?

(...) Sold for scrap metal would suggest to me a few options: these things were so outdated they figured it's OK since every secret service in the world would have stolen at least one once (apparently not the case, as you learned stuff :) ), or the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: IR Collision avoidance

(...) Those are the IR LED's - the one's that transmit the IR light that the receiver sees. Also, while I'm at it, I found out that the diagram above isn't completely accurate (I drew it from memory). The circuit I really use is like this: (...) (28 years ago, 28-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  legOS-0.1.3

Hello, legOS now supports active light sensors. Newest version at: (URL) is an unofficial native mode kernel for the Lego Mindstorms RCX. It features preemptive multitasking, energy saving, dynamic memory management, POSIX semaphores, native access (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mindstorms Available in NZ

Terry K wrote in message <36c12553.4089134@lu...et.com>... (...) <tim##NO_SPAM##@ams.co.nz> (...) see (...) Sorry Should have stuck a comma in there, Its a toyworld store in a suburb called Takapuna. (...) jokes! (...) They span two pages, the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Off the subject question...

Ja, a laptop would work. Even better, cheaper, why not use a good old desktop coputer? Then you could just have the components you need, IE a motherboard, a removeable video card, sound card, the amount of memory you like, etc. Best of all, the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Shockwave Flash

Tim, All you need is Macromedia's Flash. They do offer a demo for download that has a 30 day limitation. The actual program costs something like $250.00 (US) I think. I'm going on memory here. As for how it works, think of a timeline. Everything (...) (26 years ago, 11-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Error at address 0x0000

Hi, I saw that some else also had this error when trying to download to the board in section 6 of the manual. I am also getting this error. I have tried replacing the memory chip, the address hold chip, and the NAND gates. None of this has helped. I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  POV render times etc.

Well to any of you interested I did a preliminary rendering of Datsville Raceway and here are the major stats. File size: 1.16MB Parse Time: 33 min 50 sec Trace Time: 26min 55sec Peak Memory Used: 118.5MB And that is on a P5 with 32MB RAM (according (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Homebrew Sensor Workshop Slides

I converted the 42 Powerpoint slides to HTML and they are now on my page. There is a some loss in this conversion, but I'm just about at the limit of my web page memory and I can't afford to give the images more resolution. Most of the material is (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Move the processing?

OK, another newbie question before I get my MindStorms this weekend. (Thanks for the tip, Janos!) There is a lot of talk on this list about what can and can not be done in the RCX... memory stacks, neural nets, and what have you... There has also (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Max VB program size

Hi I am planning a piece of Visual Basic code and would like to know what the maximum program size that can be sent to the RCX. I know there is 32K of memory, but roughly what does this equate to in lines of VB code. I will probably also be using (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>