 Robotics / 8794
8793  |  8795
Subject:
Max VB program size
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 07:47:42 GMT

Hi
I am planning a piece of Visual Basic code and would like to know what the
maximum program size that can be sent to the RCX. I know there is 32K of
memory, but roughly what does this equate to in lines of VB code. I will
probably also be using the datalog. Also is there any code that VB sends to
the RCX that must be sent, and how much room does the firmware take up?
Can you fit bigger programs in if you delete all the programs from all the
other program slots? If so, how do you delete all the other programs? Or can
you call other program slots from within a program slot?
If these questions are covered on some www sites please point me in the right
direction.
Thanks
Mike McFarlane