 CAD / Development / 2810
2809  |  2811
Subject:
POV render times etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 16:42:06 GMT

Well to any of you interested I did a preliminary rendering of
Datsville Raceway and here are the major stats.
File size:  1.16MB
Parse Time:  33 min 50 sec
Trace Time:  26min 55sec
Peak Memory Used: 118.5MB

And that is on a P5 with 32MB RAM (according to my dad)

I still have quite a bit more to do on it so I'm sure those stats
will be a little different when completed.

Ryan