  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2281 – 2300 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Brislug meeting, anyone?

The Brislug meeting was held today and a good time was had by all thanks to our host Allister and his wife Mary. Who was there? Umm, from memory ... some of the regular crowd: Allister (obviously), Michael, Mark, Aaron, Gary, Callum, Tara, Ken, me (...) (18 years ago, 26-Nov-06, to lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New Mecha: The Balrog

(...) Well I tried to reply to this earlier but for some reason it did not take. So here it is from what I can reproduce from memory: It is kind of a coincidence but earlier this morning I was perusing through my 3055 manual in the Inner Shpere-Clan (...) (17 years ago, 6-Nov-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Asking for RIS 2.0 patch under Windows XP

I have probably the same problem? Get the error message: A critical error has occurred. You may be running out of memory, or you may need to reinstall Robotics Invention System 2.0 I think a Windows update patch has done the thing, since it used to (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: multi-set 'town' images on 1978-79 town instructions

(...) Hmmm. I could have sworn I once saw a hospital-type set that was available briefly around the time of 6666, and with similar colors. I recall seeing it in a shelf-mounted catalog at a Service Merchandise in New Hampshire back in the early (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Definition of "micro"

(...) Yes! This is exactly the point I touched upon in my WTC design paper(1). I've dubbed this type of technique as "mind's eye modeling", which I describe as "creating a model that visually matches or exceeds what a typical person expects to see. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.microscale)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Pathologically huge ldraw files?

(...) As others have pointed out, Datsville is a very good example of a "pathologically huge" ldraw file. In addition to being huge, it seems to have more nesting than you would normally see, since each building was originally a separate model. I (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  The Human Brain

Dear friends I request people who have gone out for vaction to check out their mails and give their view and ideas regarding these series of making of Human like robots. The Human Brain Giving our robots such type of intelligence Regarding this (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Need to restore spybot mission scores

(...) I'm not sure I can solve the problem, but this may help you get started. After looking in the Spybot SDK, I found "MemOp_Bead" which is a subroutine for Mindscript that sets eeprom. Mindscript is LEGO's own language. I think it works in (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Help needed!

Hi, I have assembled my recently bought Handy Board kit and have run into major problems: In paragraph 6.0.5 of the assembly manual, the Handy Board is tested for the microprocessor and memory circuits. After powering up the board and running IC (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  an RCX programs another RCX

Hi all, I've posted a new page to our site http:/www.convict.lu...sIntro.htm that turns around the theme of programming an RCX from another RCX. A first application is a robot called SCOUT (it is a Rover2 taken from the Mars Exploration Set) (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Science Interest

Robbie Berg and Capt. Jack Rutledge: I'm a big fan of the Handy Board, but you might want to also consider using a 3Com PalmPilot. The current model, Palm III, has a backlit 160x160 graphics display, a 2MByte memory, and while I haven't used it, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  IC 3.1 with Win 3.1

Has anyone tried running IC 3.1 for Win 95 on a win32s Windows 3.1 system? I njust tried it out, and the program complains of insufficient memory - on an 8 meg system, with no other applications running. Anyone have any idea what's wrong? (29 years ago, 16-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: OC2 and OC3 outputs?

Take a look at the schematics, which are linked from the top page of the Handy Board web site. The info you are looking for is in the CPU / memory schematic. For the DC Motor outputs, the board uses a separate output latch---not the timer outputs. (...) (29 years ago, 24-Mar-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: JAVA and the handyboard

(...) I believe the predecessor to Java (known as "Oak") may have been designed for embedded systems. But last time I looked, a Java Virtual Machine took 8 MB of memory, which won't exactly fit into the HC11 address space :-) Really, if you want a (...) (28 years ago, 18-Dec-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Mindstorms in 1999

Hi everybody, I just got back from the Toy Fair in New York. Here's a report of what's coming in the Mindstorms product line this year. This is all from memory, so don't expect everything to be 100% correct. I can't remember the official names of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: NQC v. LegOS / size

The maths routines are somewhere in libgcc.a, though I think there's a single file with all the routines instead of several small ones, so you may end up wasting memory. In addition, you probably need to access libc.a too since some of the libgcc.a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Modeling the magnifying glass in POV-Ray

(...) This is the difference between a Renderer (like 3DS MAX) and a Raytracer (like POV Ray). POVRay uses real Solid Geometry, where every object is held in memory as a mathematically "pure" object, so a sphere is defined as a true sphere (via the (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Novice group

John VanZwieten skrev i meddelandet ... (...) technical for (...) are doing (...) technical (...) With the (...) more (...) Don't forget the CyberMaster! As it is a bit more limited than Mindstorms (mainly much less memory), most of the grand plans (...) (25 years ago, 21-Apr-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Sesame Street King Ernie (was: Re: Castle returns for 2000!)

<38221836.749B68AD@uswest.net> <38272f8e.12233921@lugnet.com> <38278802.91210334@lugnet.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit (...) Okay, here goes from (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online

Ian Bishop wrote in message ... (...) You think Ayr is far from anywhere? You want to try Easdale, tis on a little island south of Fort William, and from memory, twas about an hours drive to the nearest shop that even stocked Lego, and yup, I used (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>