 Local / United Kingdom / 1762
Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:32:27 GMT

Ian Bishop wrote in message ...

If you think Devon is far away from everyone, try South-West Scotland.

You think Ayr is far from anywhere? You want to try Easdale, tis on a little
island south of Fort William, and from memory, twas about an hours drive to
the nearest shop that even stocked Lego, and yup, I used to live there ;)

Now I know why I live so far from other Lego fans. There are 3 nice little
shops, each being half an hour from Barnstaple, and in one I got a new 6048
for 12 quid, the second got me 6705 x5 at 4.99 each, and the third still had
some islanders stuff last time I looked ;)

(Duckie) Dave Till