 Local / United Kingdom / 1736
Re: 8001 Battle Droid IS available online
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 21:08:17 GMT

Col wrote in message ...
Lawrence Wilkes <lawrence_wilkes@msn.com> wrote in message
And I noticed that the saraha blaster is on-line at £25, but is only £16 • in
their stores.

I have seen this set (8437, I think?) for £9.99 in Woolies,
(in Fleet (Hampshire) at least)

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are there more AFOL's in this area than anywhere else in this country?

* Kev Holmes occasionally posts here, lives in Fleet.
* I used to live a mile outside Fleet.
* Mark, an offline LEGO trader, often has a stall at a carboot sale in
Farnborough - 6 miles from Fleet.
* Nathaniel Cross? has posted here, and once split a box of LEGO train stuff
with me at Marks stall.

Why on earth did I move out here into the depths of Devon - about as far
from other LEGO fans as you can get in England?

(Duckie) Dave Till