 Robotics / 11982
11981  |  11983
Subject:
The Human Brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:18:50 GMT

Dear friends
I request people who have gone out for vaction to check out their mails and give
their view and ideas regarding these series of making of Human like robots.

The Human Brain
Giving our robots such type of intelligence
Regarding this mission I had started from the brain 1st and not first making the
physical part and adding sensors and then programming is because when a child is
evovled in the womb it first develops the brain then slowly the other organs and
the the physical part

the Human brain consists of
                       in order
1) WILL   -  our will to do something  , for eg:- the will of oneself to be famous, or rich , or make something etc, is the higest                     of importace . the stimulus to do something .

2) EMOTIONS - the emotions like feelings , of love , hatred , weeping, Fear  etc

3) INTELLECT/UNDERSTANDING - the intelligence, and understanding of a person
regarding the enviroment and oneself

4) MEMORY - the memories of past and present (long term and short term memories)

5')  and then comes the physical body

now in our robots we can give it only things from the lowest ie memory the
higher ones are more complicated and difficult to work out
In future if we have the robots with all the above properties then they would be
like humans but giving a machine a will and emotions is very very difficult.

right now we can give only give step by step by reverse order the physical body
with all sensors
then the memory then the intellegnce and understanding.

Now we will start with giving our robots memory
in my next mail of the series

Dr G.I.Patel

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: