 Robotics / 11984
Re: The Human Brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:49:10 GMT

rohanpatel <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
1) WILL   -  our will to do something  , for eg:- the will of oneself to be
2) EMOTIONS - the emotions like feelings , of love , hatred , weeping, Fear
3) INTELLECT/UNDERSTANDING - the intelligence, and understanding of a
4) MEMORY - the memories of past and present (long term and short term

That's all well and good, but: do you have any ideas for implementing this
with Lego?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/