  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 2021 – 2040 of about 4600.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: text location for apps and q?

(...) Well, as someone else has said in this thread, if you're doing it for fun, or to learn more about memory management / file systems, etc, then got for it. But I wouldn't expect much of it to be included in the official versions - you've got to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: More Building Instructions for Scout?

(...) I wouldn't say it's withering per say, it's more like it never really grew. It's whopping 400 bytes of user memory REALLY hampers it's abilities. Plus it's locked into it's current firmware and with it's limited ports it's destined to be a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.books)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Ich bin Michigander!

Greetings! Just a little hello from a fellow Michigander. Yes, Dan Jassim is a Michigan native, born and raised in Kalamazoo. Ahhh, the memory of many a clearance sale at the Meijer on Westedge! Ahhh, the cherished memeory of a snow day, spending it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  bus fun

As I posted earlier, I bought a soccer bus and a bunch of knights kingdom sets...(4 defense archers and a king leo)... in memory of Train3 (AKA rtl BUS 1), I decided to modify the new bus I received... (despite the slight disappointment of my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

(...) Close (right box color), but unfortunately, no. The Sopwith Camel and Green Dragon were given away, to Leah Cardaci and Henry Lim (if memory serves). -Chris (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Aborting from ISR

It works! (after countless crashes and firmwire reloads that is ... :) By modifying the saved Instruction Pointer to point to a memory area which in turn contains the address of an "abort word", on the next execution of a word (either inside a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: I thought as much

(...) argument. What better way to destroy the memory of the old part than to reuse it's name. Actually as I said before they're both beams. The old type is the default beam so gets the short hand 'beam'. In order to distinguish the new type from (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: mtb-moc

(...) holder at the back, that's not MTBish :) I have a memory of someone doing one with working brakes via flex links. ::searches:: Nope, can't find it :( Anyone got an URL? Perhaps the new Hellfire Droid will give better wheels? Sure, there are no (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) ...and make sure that you don't accidentally hit the ON button while a battery is removed, as it would mean instantaneous memory erase! Philo (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  I can't load my new files...

...Because someone took my part numbers. Well over a year ago (closer to two years ago, if memory serves), I was given the range of x460 through x489 for any LDraw file I wrote whose part number I didn't know. (These are called "temporary part (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: New LUGNET server hardware details

(...) Matthew could answer this better than I, but my opinion is that the money is put to better use in ECC memory, and gobs of it. We're starting of with 1GB of RAM, upgradeable to 8GB. Since the OS automatically allocates unused RAM toward (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: LDGlite and LPub (and maybe ldview?

(...) Oh oh, does it still work? I remember I compiled it out at one point to save memory when I discovered IE didn't support transparent pngs. This is way back when I built the DOS version of ldglite, so maybe I put it back in since then. Don (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  New British Class 50 'Hoover' in Large-Logo Blue Livery

Here's a new British loco in 8mm:1ft scale. It is 50033 "Glorious" in memory of the real engine of that name being shut up in Swindon (UK) STEAM museum, fully serviceable but unable to run - what a shame! Still, you can go and see it without finding (...) (20 years ago, 1-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX) !

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Steel Falcon Redeux

(...) Hey, Chris, I like it. And I do remember admiring the Steel Falcon Mark I, a few weeks ago. But my memory of the original is certainly not going to be as sharp as yours. Meanwhile, you seem to have deleted the "MOC page" for the original Steel (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Need building tips for a church

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> skrev i melding news:IrLpzz.208s@lugnet.com... (...) Ouups :) (...) to (...) schematics, (...) film to (...) Actually I built most of the church (finaly got the spelling correct?) just from memory, and the pictures I found (...) (19 years ago, 16-Dec-05, to lugnet.town)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: AusFest 2006 - More information please!

(...) Hi Guys, I spoke to Ross earlier this week and he was confident the event would get off the ground. From memory the date proposed was the Queens Birthday Weekend. Cheers, Steve (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: NXT and bluetooth enabled phones

(...) Not really. Take a look at Lejos. After the VM has been downloaded to the RCX, you have about 14K memory for the Java byte code. Which is enough for some pretty complicated stuff. (...) Because it is Object Oriented which allows for greater (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  RE: Why java is (not) bad for Mindstorms

(...) Wrong :) For two reasons: - a JIT is quite complex if you want to really gain something and requires too much memory (remember the NXT only has 64 KB of RAM); - JIT and real-time are not good friends... On top of that, a carefully implemented (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Flash Write Cycles

In article <J5C97r.BBF@lugnet.com>, David <dww.robotics@gmail.com> writes (...) This is the guaranteed minimum number, with higher voltages and at higher temperatures than you are likely to use the NXT at. FLASH memory is a pretty mature technology (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  LEGO set 10242 MINI Cooper

LEGO® set 10242 MINI Cooper Creator. Ages 16+. 1,077 pieces. Year 2014. Take this MINI Cooper for a nostalgic drive down memory lane! Prices: US $99.99 - CA $119.99 - AU $149.99 - DE 89.99€ - UK £74.99 - DK 799.00 DKK Euro pricing varies by country. (...) (10 years ago, 4-Jun-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>