 Space / 37732
Re: Steel Falcon Redeux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 21:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris McNamee wrote:
I took all of your excellent suggestions and put them to good use.  Here's a
remake on my Steel Falcon racer:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/6970

Tell me what you think!

Chris McNamee

Hey, Chris,

I like it.  And I do remember admiring the Steel Falcon Mark I, a few weeks ago.
But my memory of the original is certainly not going to be as sharp as yours.
Meanwhile, you seem to have deleted the "MOC page" for the original Steel
Falcon.  Don't be embarrassed by the original MOC, just because some suggestions
were made!  It would probably be helpful for other builders to see exactly what
you've changed.

Cheers,
John Ladasky