  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 181 – 200 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) Thanks for that info! Unfortunately they seem pretty hard to find on bricklink... (...) It could be used in the same way it is in the spybotics set... (though the spybotics set has a 12L one). Maybe spybotics uses it to send light through (for (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.554)

  Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark Tarrabain wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Spybotics? They are listed on a separate page from Mindstorms on the S@H website. Lots of big, expensive products with little building flexibility just sitting there on the shelves... (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

spybotics
(score: 0.554)

  Re: The sky is *not* falling

(...) Sounds somewhat promising. However, I hope the growth and improvement in this area also follows the "back to basics" direction. Pretty much *everything* after the first RCX (and 2.0) has been slanted away from open-ended creative building, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego)

spybotics
(score: 0.554)

  Re: Lego to stop building Mindstorms?

(...) I'm really disappointed that they aren't making one last push on the robotics front. What if they released a 'bare bones' set that contained one touch sensor, RCX, two motors, and enough parts to make the Acrobot? Could they price that under (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego.direct)

spybotics
(score: 0.553)

  RE: URBIS

(...) Entendi. É uma ideia engraçada, meter no papel e formalizar algo que muitos de nós fazia empiricamente quando era miudo. É quase aplicar as regras básicas do RPG (Role Playing Game) ao LEGO. É bem :) (...) Ok, eu peço-lhe... já agora, confesso (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

spybotics
(score: 0.553)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

(...) I think it is supposed to connect the USB tower to something, notice the hole in front of the LED that is used in VLL mode. That something might be a CodePilot, MicroScout or Spybotics brick, but I never tried it. Jürgen (21 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.553)

  Re: Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

"nanobapt" <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:3FF961FA.404050...adoo.fr... (...) set, (...) of (...) Hi, Thanks for that reply. If the fiber optics cable in the spybotics set have an identical length to the RIS2.0 one then it seems Peeron's (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.553)

  Does RIS2.0 set use the fiber optics cable?

Hi, I'm putting together the parts for my RIS2.0 set in order to sell the set, but I can't find the fiber optics cable... I might have thrown it away by accident.... Anyway, I've looked on the CD and in the instructions and I can't seem to find the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

spybotics
(score: 0.552)

  Re: Website slow

(...) The visitors are also spiders, bots and the rest of internet fauna. LDraw.org is hosted on a Peeron.com server. Last time we had been slow it was lack of memory: (URL) drop Dan a mail an see what can be done. w. LDraw Administration Team. (15 years ago, 26-Sep-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

memory
(score: 0.550)

  new moc: retro patio set

(2 URLs) still building my current moc, but most of the furniture is done. this patio set was created when i received the life preservers in a recent order. for some reason, i had in my head an image of vintage patio chairs with large, round arms. (...) (15 years ago, 7-Sep-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, FTX) !

memory
(score: 0.547)

  Mars light

(URL) full gallery> At Brickworld 2009 my table backed up to the (URL) folks. I got to talking with them and the (URL) eLite Jr. kit> was just neato cool. Okay, the eLights in general are neato cool, but at $20, the Jr was actually starting to be (...) (15 years ago, 5-Sep-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

memory
(score: 0.547)

  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) This makes me curious as to how this Memory Usage feature works. Why would I set the memory usage to "Low" if I have plenty of RAM? What does this do for me? Eric (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.546)

  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) The main effect that this setting has is its control over the amount of display list compilation used. Display lists are a feature in OpenGL (the graphics library used by LDView) for drawing static objects. They convert (compile) the data into (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.546)

  Re: Original Mindstorms software on Win XP

Forgot one of the most useful parts... (...) (15 years ago, 12-Aug-09, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.546)

  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) I have a few comments here. First of all, if you're going to load a huge model in LDView, it's usually best to set its "Memory Usage" setting to Low (especially on old hardware). Secondly, as has been pointed out, LDView takes a lot longer to (...) (15 years ago, 11-Aug-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.545)

  Re: New LDConfig.ldr color file

(...) It may be able to display a billion polygons, but it certainly can't keep a billion unique polygons in video memory. Each unique point requires a bare minimum of 12 bytes, and usually requires more than that (for color/texture info). The (...) (15 years ago, 13-Aug-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.545)

  Slope House

HI I built an experimental MOC back in 2005, and decided to show 'n' tell about it today. (URL) Slope House> I wanted to build something that used all of thousands of [LDrawPart 3037:6] I bought at the time, and in so doing, I also tried various (...) (15 years ago, 31-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

memory
(score: 0.543)

  Can-Brick Builders at The Hobby Show - Report

(URL) This year marked the 25th anniversary of (URL) The Hobby Show> which takes place every first weekend in November, at the International Center in Toronto, Ontario. This year was also the first time that the LEGO hobby was represented at the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

spybotics
(score: 0.543)

  4095 Record and Play

I had to buy this set just to see. Total disappointment :( Nice idea, dreadful implementation. The motor/battery box clearly tries to record the rotation of each of two wheels in "record" mode, and I think it actually manages to do that part ok. The (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.543)

  Spybot studies: seek a world object

/* beacon.nqc Uses World Relation Table to get a fix on and drive to another object. The object can be a Spybot, PC, or Spybot Controller. The program fixes on (i.e. drives to) the first object it finds. If that object disappears from the "radar", (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

spybotics
(score: 0.543)

More:  Next Page >>