 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4422
4421  |  4423
Subject:
Slope House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 01:09:25 GMT

HI I built an experimental MOC back in 2005, and decided to show ‘n’ tell about it today.
Slope House
I wanted to build something that used all of thousands of

I bought at the time, and in so doing, I also tried various piece combinations and Schleim tricks I never did before.
It might all seem “beginnerish”, because up until about 8 years ago, I built almost exclusively basic and studs-up. And I don’t build regularly or often.
So, I’m still learning.
The theme of this MOC is, what would it be called, Town within a House? I don’t know. It’s just the result of several days of sticking bricks together.
The place was demoed shortly after, and lives on in memory and pictures.
I have plans to rebuild it, so I can take better pictures, and try (and learn) more brick tricks.

Give it a Splat!

slimerator(replace.this.with.the@symbol.com)gmail.com