  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1641 – 1660 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: JAVA - Viewer for dat-Files

"Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3C519D02.204090...oot.com... Hi, for how I'm doing the internal creating: I did a depth search with hashing the files, create two shapes for all lines, quads, triangles, each (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Programming, NQC and the RCX

The only way I now around these limitations is to use an alternate firmware. LegOS is a true c environment instead of being "not quite c" LeJOS is full featured Java VM. Both of these give you full control over memory usage, so the number of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Large LDraw/MPD Files?

(...) I meant basically what you just said. Ldglite doesn't create a new copy of the part each time it is used; LDView does. I do this for various reasons, but I believe that when I go back and revisit those reasons now with the advantage of (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: legOS

(...) I'm not going to touch the legal issues being talked about, but let me try to address the technical ones. A micro-processor (CPU) is composed of a bunch of registers, adders, buffers, memory I/O locations, etc. In order for anything to take (...) (26 years ago, 1-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: HandyBoard multi-process syncs..

(...) In REAL C the right way to handle that would be to declare the variable volatile, eg: volatile int mutex; and that forces the compiler to always use the in-memory copy. I don't know if that exists in IC, but if not I bet all variables are (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: 81 million points

(...) Wow. That must be amazing in fly-thru mode. I'm also curious. What sort of CPU and how much memory do you have, and how much of that was in use by the LDVIEW? (...) I bet you have to get all your display list(s) and vertex arrays into the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: 64K UPGRADE

Yes, you can upgrade your HB to 64K and then use Interactive C on it. After the reset HB operates in a 32KB mode that is compatible with the original HB memory mapping. Your C code, however, shouldn't use the PD5/SS pin on the HC11 as it s used to (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  IC Problems

(...) Brian> But then the question still remains, how can I define a list of Brian> consecutive memory locations in a .icb file and then access Brian> them from within a loop in a .c file? [ ... ] Brian> Anybody run into this before or have any (...) (29 years ago, 8-Feb-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Charging batteries

Isn't Ardjan Besse the battery guy? (He works in something to do with batteries, if memory serves me correctly........ Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: CyberMaster stuff

(...) I thought we had determined that CM used a different processor model with 512 bytes more memory than the one on the RCX? stephen (confused) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  RE: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic]

Actually, this does concern Legos programming. There is only so much memory in the RCX, so you have to program very efficiently. You have to be able to squeeze a program in there. What I meant in my previous post is, when you linked in a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  WTB: 6954 Blacktron Renegade

Subject says it all. Here's a picture to refresh your memory: (URL) Patrick Sayre-Little | "Someday we'll look back on all this wsayreli@polymail.calpoly.edu | and we'll run into a parked car." (URL) | -anonymous (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: legOS Network Protocol

(...) Sounds good. Does it provide a stream interface or datagrams only? My faulty memory suggests that it might be the latter. If the network implementation supports packet reassembly (packets larger than MTU), there may not be a need for a stream (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: windows (strange colored )

Many thanks to Jeff for identifying the set #, as it jogged my memory. I checked up and found that I do indeed have these grey windows and I'm quite willing to trade them, particularly for grey inverted (and normal) slopes and also grey (and dark (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Question about reasonable prices...

There is no price guide, thank goodness. Here are some guesses based on memory, not necessarily accurate (...) 25-45 (...) 45-75 (...) 90-150 (...) 90-150 (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: WTB Train Parts

(...) <snip> (...) Just noticed what might appear to be a contradiction here. Not really, if memory serves. The few times I have heard "might white" mean something that could be interpreted as racist towards non-whites, it was also clearly meant as (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Losing HB memeory

Hi all, i am having some trouble with the HB memory. i have some calioberated values stored as persistent globals. after running the program few times the HB tends to lose the stored values. What could be the problem? Many thanks Fazal (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: Newbie question

Robotics Invention System (RIS) is more powerful but is more expensive. It has more memory and 3 inputs and outputs. I believe RDS brick has only 2 outputs. RDS is better if you something easy to use since you can program it on the brick itself but (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Re: A couple stupid SW questions...

(...) Amendment: Astromech Droids are able to carry 10 preprogrammed hyperdrive routes in memory, and can recalculate for new jumps with some ease and a little time. Rebel hyperdrive equiped fighters not using Astromechs or sophisticated computers (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

memory
(score: 1.125)

  Soccer tournament rules

Just looking up the link for Jamie in that last post jogged my memory on some of the issues we were discussing in respect to the rule set for the soccer tournament at LegOz 2000.5 in August. I have provided a quick summary of what is to me a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

memory
(score: 1.125)

More:  Next Page >>