 General / 5447
Re: windows (strange colored )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 15:53:25 GMT

Many thanks to Jeff for identifying the set #, as it jogged my memory. I
checked up and found that I do indeed have these grey windows and I'm quite
willing to trade them, particularly for grey inverted (and normal) slopes
and also grey (and dark grey) plates so that I can finish my Imperial
Walker.
Unfortunately I'm new to these newsgroups and will need filling in on how to
do the trade and how to more accurately identify the parts I need. Also, I'm
in Australia. If anyone's still interested then email me at
paul@vic.bigpond.net.au .

Paul
"LEG GODT!"