 General / 5412
Re: windows (strange colored )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:56:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steven Barile writes:
In the 7777 there are both gray and black 1x2x2 70's style windows. Does any
actually have any of these. I would love to get 6 of each to make more diesels
in different color schemes.

The gray ones were only available in 7740, and the black ones were only
available in pre-mid-'80s Steam Locomotives.  Very had to find now.

Jeff