 General / 5411
5410  |  5412
Subject:
OT Was -> Re: 6668 Recycle Truck woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:09:23 GMT

This is off topic, so I'll keep it short.

Victoria is a tourist town on Vancouver Island with (usually) mild weather,
early colourful springs and nice summers.  We are a ferry ride from Seattle,
so we get a lot of Americans here who call our money 'english money', 'fake
money', or ask 'is that in American dollars?'  when buying something.  My
point is that thanks to you my prejudice of American money dumbness with
regards to Canadian money is gone!  I never should have had one anyway.

New Mexico--Santa Fe?  Blue Sky Soda?  Awesome stuff!

All the best!

Randy