 General / 5410
Re: 6668 Recycle Truck woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 06:55:25 GMT

Hi Jeff--how's the green separator holding out?

Yes it's the 2-part red hook thing.  Thanks for the offer, it's appreciated.
I've called LEGO Canada and they've started an exhaustive search for the 2
missing red hook pieces.  I assume they'll contact big brother in
Connecticut and see what they have.  There is hope.

Take care!

Randy

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Randy Anchikoski writes:
Hey!

Got a Recycle Truck today in a bunch of used LEGO.  Guess which 2 red • parts
were missing....

The Hook?  Did you try calling Consumer Affairs for replacements(if Lego • does
that in Canada)?  If they can't help you, I may have an extra one.

Jeff