 General / 5502
Re: windows (strange colored )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:17:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
And besides, there's not much else to do with those grey windows (besides
train use), since there are so few other grey windows available (mostly
1x4x5 and 1x4x6 - 3 pane).  I'm not sure, but were there ever any grey doors
made?  Definetely not the 1x2x3 nor the 1x3x4 doors.

There is a 1x4x5 gray door w/ 4 windows (see
http://lugnet.com/ldraw/parts/?c=7&n=3861 ) in Fort Legoredo, and I believe the
Gold City Junction also has a 1x4x5 gray glass door (opens right) and 1x4x5
window.

-Mike