  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 201 – 220 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Please suggest which RIS version is good

(...) Try BrickLink: (URL) of the differences: RIS v1.0 has an RCX w/external power jack that many find useful and includes a serial IR tower. v1.5 RCX (also stamped v1.0) has no external power jack; the set also includes a serial IR tower. v2.0 has (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: AW: V2. Firmware questions

Its not private. The sdk 2.0 beta is availible to the public, but they got rid of the easy link. THe other way to get to it is to go to the mindstorms website, click tips and tricks. In the left hand frame, towards the bottom, there is something (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

Hi William (...) not much actually for the subset that Lejos implements. The most complex part of Lejos is the scheduler (multiple threads, waiting on monitors). W.r.t. speed we are faster, but the standard firmware has a more uniform timing. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Three cheers for Dave Baum !!! !!! !!!

In article <F525IC.As6@lugnet.com>, Jim Moran <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) How long does a firmware download take with RCXCC and with Mindstorms software? Please could somebody time it, as I have just got my QBasic download program (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  RE: Sending commands directly in Perl

(...) I had the same problem with my Tcl script. You need to load the standard firmware into the RCX first. Use firmdl3 or similar software if you're using Linux... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Re[2]: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

(...) I think it is silk-screened with LEGO logo because it contains a rom masked with firmware downloader. Philo (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: more Mindstorms FAQ

(...) Just for comparison, here is the rough outline that was discussed a long time ago but that nobody followed through on: I. Building A. Bodies B. Legs C. Wheels D. Arms E. Bumpers F. Etc. II. Programming A. General Programming Concepts B. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Mindstorms Wishlist

1. RCX Pro Like the current yellow RCX brick, but with more inputs and outputs. Basically the same size, but could be a tiny bit bigger to fit more connectors. Is _square_ on the bottom, and of course has an AC adaptor. Perhaps has both radio and IR (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

It's hard to find now... (URL) Trigoboff" <mltsoftware@home.com> wrote in message news:3B8EE121.2562D0...ome.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) Wow, I'm impressed and interested. Unfortunately it's our busy season for work and I won't get a chance to play with my Mindstorms for a couple of months. But I look forward to seeing this progress! Dean (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: RCX Virus?

(...) The original firmware is a very stable piece of software. The only moment that we ever had serious problems with it was linked to our robot GASTON while being used in the same room with a 10 desktop Mindstorms robotics course. Some parasite IR (...) (18 years ago, 16-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Mindstorms/reinforcement learning

I don't think that NQC by itself will handle your needs. I am not an AI expert (pretty much skipped all AI classes in college), but I expect that would need a decent amount of memory to remember which behaviors have been reinforced. NQC works on top (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

Søren Hilmer <sh@itplus.dk> wrote in message: (...) Søren's right, the problem comes from Netscape that downloads the .rar files as text. Now Francesco has updated his page with a zipped version of his files and hope anybody can safely download (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

(...) Sir, if you hand me a straight line like "code my way out of a paper bag", well... I'm only human ;-). So I've got to give Steve a negated hug while he kicks me? Dang, I'm not sure we can do that within the limits of the standard firmware... (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.006)

  [MindStorms FAQ 3.7 Can I use C++?]

Subject: 3.7 Can I use C++? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-14 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is inaccurate pending a reference for topic levels <p>The C++ language is available if you program the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  [MindStorms FAQ 3.7 Can I use C++?]

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: Free IAR compiler for NXT firmware

(...) The download page has this nice little notice: DISCLAIMER: You have to open the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT and solder on PCB. Please note that the LEGO Group warranty of the NXT is invalid after doing this. Neither IAR Systems nor the LEGO Group (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: RIS 2.0 upgrade CD? (part 3805)

The Mindstorms SDK 2.5 is still available, which includes the 2.0 firmware. If you don't want the actual 2.0 version of the graphical programming software then this should be all you need. (URL) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  Re: Mindstorms Automatic Train Control Questions

I am glad to know there are more fans like to create automation train layout. I think you need RCX to control tracks, not stations or trains, you can get some ideas from my page (URL) RIS1.0 is the best if you use them in layout. You also need to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

  MindStorms FAQ 4.1 What is inside the brick?]

Subject: 4.1 What is inside the brick? Content-Language: en Topic-Level: 0 Revision: Robert Munafo, 1999-07-13 Location: /robotics/rcx/ Comment: Topic-level is inaccurate pending a reference for topic levels <p>Kekoa Proudfoot took his RCX apart and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.faq)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 3.005)

More:  Next Page >>