 Robotics / 2362
Re: Three cheers for Dave Baum !!! !!! !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:01:44 GMT

In article <F525IC.As6@lugnet.com>, Jim Moran
<lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes
I also like the firmware download feature.
This is so much easier than firing up the Mindstorms software (*yuck*) to
get it done.

How long does a firmware download take with RCXCC and with Mindstorms
software?  Please could somebody time it, as I have just got my QBasic
download program working and am about to try to optimise it.  I don't
want to waste time trying to optimise something which is already (say)
within 10% of the performance of Mindstorms S/W.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 16