  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1821 – 1840 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New mini-motor?

(...) Yes, it's real. Do a search on Ebay and you will see it being sold there. Although I dont have one, I have talked with the seller about it and he seems quite legit to me.. and interested in building them for use with Mindstorms NXT, RCX etc. (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  NXT candid camera

LEGO has posted two short movies of NXT robots playing tricks to people in a toys store... (URL) Don't forget to click on the thumbnail below to watch the second video. Have fun! Philo (18 years ago, 18-Dec-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  Codice sorgente NXT

Lego ha pubblicato il codice sorgente della NXT. Lo trovate al seguente indirizzo: (URL) seguito il link diretto all'EULA: (URL) (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Almost Holonomic Drive Built With The NXT

(...) Yes, Steve Hasseplug: (URL) (...) You may use RCX motors with conversion cables. But rotation sensors help to coordinates motors to drive precisely in any direction. I love your toe-like "wheels" ;o) Philo (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  Re: firmdl3: delete firmware failed

(...) see Thread (URL) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Calculating the square-root on NXT (LV toolkit)

(...) Hi Philo, Done ! Return to the square-root page, download the zip-file and unzip. You will need the Dynamic Block Update from (URL) install the Square-root Block. Use Tools/Block Import and Export Wizard in the LEGO software and follow the (...) (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  sending a message from the RCX to the PC

hi, I want to end a message and/or acknowledgement from the RCX to the PC. I am not using BrickOS or the standard firmware. I am using a different software on the RCX. It doesnt have a function for the sending from the RCX, so I am trying to do (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  firmdl3: delete firmware failed

Hello, Has anyone run into this problem? Running this command: firmdl3 legOS.srec results in this message: firmdl3: delet firmware failed Theresa (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  Re: remote control and rcx

Brian B. Alano's utterance expressed in news:HEMMAJ.1n01@lugnet.com: (...) I have tried fiddling with the wires, but it's the same thing. At about 75% through the firmware download, it stops :( (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  Re: firmdl3: delete firmware failed

(...) Arg i've answered .... in an other message nanobapt (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  Bricking Bavaria wrapup and Billund visit...

Hi all, I have only recovered from my trip (way too much going on) but wanted to show some pix of some great models at Bricking Bavaria: (URL) The interior (work in progress) of the Frankfurt Train Terminal. Even at this point the model is (...) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  Almost Holonomic Drive Built With The NXT

I have been working on a few different designs for a Lego Holonomic Drive or Killough Platform. I almost have the components right with the robot that I have built here: (URL) anyone else built this type of platform using the NXT set? I found this (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  Re: remote control and rcx

Chris Phillips's utterance expressed in news:HEL5rn.1DrD@lugnet.com: (...) okay - bought the rc after I had upgraded the old rcx. (...) hmm seems a little embarassing for TLC. I've had ir-devices for many years and this is the least functional thing (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  remote control and rcx

Hi! I recently bought another rcx, but when I tried to use the remote control it didn't respond. I can use the rc to control the old rcx, so the rc does work. I have tried changing the batteries in the rcx, so that should not be the problem either. (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  Re: firmdl3: delete firmware failed

You answered this question to the exact same person too :-P (...) (21 years ago, 3-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Brand Retail daily specials?

(...) The Bellevue store has a "LEGO Store Calendar" which they will give out on request; I assume that most stores have this same calendar, since the back lists promotions at Anaheim, Bellevue, Glendale, Hillsdale, Ontario, Orlando, Valley Fair, (...) (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  Re: AFOL Wife Swap?

(...) There are, of course, different ways of looking at this. It seems to me that at the end of each show, all four spouses end up talking about how much they appreciate the person they're married to. Usually even more than when the show started. (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.483)

  Re: Brickworld Needs YOU

(URL) Jude, Thank you for you interest in Brickworld...We were kind of holding back on the individual names until we were done finalizing, but.....we are more than happy to "reveal" ourselves. BrickJournal = Joe Meno BrickStructures = Adam Tucker (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.482)

  Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 2

Hi all, Day 2 of Bricking Bavaria went smoothly, with public showing and attendees showing off their MOCs: (URL) a MINDSTORMS room where guests could 'gamble' with one armed bandits that gave 'tokens' for candy... (URL) a mech bay by Marco (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish.brickjournal, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.482)

  (canceled)

mindstorms