 Robotics / RCX / 2049
Re: remote control and rcx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 17:36:35 GMT

Brian B. Alano's utterance expressed in news:HEMMAJ.1n01@lugnet.com:

I had a similar experience. In fact, it happens to me fairly
regularly. I believe I've traced it to bad connections in the tower's
serial cable. After I fiddle with it the problem usually goes away.

I have tried fiddling with the wires, but it's the same thing.
At about 75% through the firmware download, it stops  :(

--
| lars gjerløw jørgensen | lgj[at]jyde[dot]dk  |
| N55 43.184  E12 32.405 | www.lgj.dk | oz2lgj |