 Robotics / RCX / 2038
Re: remote control and rcx
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:59:25 GMT

Lars GjerlXw JXrgensen wrote:

Hi!

I recently bought another rcx, but when I tried to
use the remote control it didn't respond. I can use
the rc to control the old rcx, so the rc does work.
I have tried changing the batteries in the rcx, so
that should not be the problem either. The rcx is
bought as version 1.5 (on sale here) and I have tried
downloading new firmware to it without luck(!) I am
using Bricxcc version 3.3.6.6.

What is the problem? any ideas?

Best regards!

Does you use RC with 2 RCX powered on ?