 Marketplace / Shopping / 12585
Re: Brand Retail daily specials?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 05:25:29 GMT

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Ted Michon wrote:

The LEGO operated stores seemed to be having a different sale special every day.
A few days ago it was "buy $25 worth of stuff and get a free small PAB cup".
Yesterday it was 20% off all Knights' Kingdom.

Anyone have the schedule or know where to find it?

The Bellevue store has a "LEGO Store Calendar" which they will give out on
request; I assume that most stores have this same calendar, since the back
lists promotions at Anaheim, Bellevue, Glendale, Hillsdale, Ontario,
Orlando, Valley Fair, and Washington Square.  I just asked one of the
employees for it.  It might also have been posted in the store window.

I think that the calendar is a Christmas thing; it covers November and
December, listing at least one special one-day sale per week from November
7 through December 18 and promoting the PAB Holiday Box.  It also has two
coupons: 20% off any single item (excludes Mindstorms) during December and
$5 off any $25+ purchase during January.

The only sale left on the calendar is 20% off any one Bionicle item on
December 18.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.morfydd.net/twsg/