  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1181 – 1200 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Major breakthrough serial wise.

(...) I'm confusing everybody by asking questions that imply that I am changing existing code. I do not touch existing code. The question about where to enable the interrupt is a final cleanup one. It is not what I am doing now. I have not touched (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.470)

  Re: NQC or P-Brick script?

How do you upgrade the RCX firmware? Did you installe the RIS 2.0 alpha SDK? (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.470)

  NQC or P-Brick script?

Hello! I just bough RIS1.5 and updated firmware to 0301.0326, so I guess it is essentially RIS2.0. I played around with the pscript and it seems to be pretty nice, but I also noticed that NQC beta release claims to support RIS2.0. So I was wandering (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.470)

  Re: 9v Gear Motors

The motors are DC motors, with two terminals. A DC motor will reverse direction if the current direction is reversed. If the circuit to the motor coils are left open, no magnetic field is produced and the motor has no resistance to turn, so there is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.470)

  Re: Help with make in Windows

Luis, Thanks for the info. I do have Win 95 and tried installing there ... same errors. Then, I tried the Windows install using cygwin. I've gotten to the end part where you type "make --unix" While it did compile, there were errors along the way. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.469)

  Help with make in Windows

I have LegOS 0.2.3 installed and, thanks to instructions by Rossz Vamos-Wentworth I've gotten quite far down the path of getting the software to work. The firmware works fine and I can upload a demo .lx and have it work fine. However, I can't get (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.469)

  Re: NQC or P-Brick script?

Yes, then I run ATL.exe and specified patch#4 firmware file from lego sdk site. Sorry for delay in response. "Michael Jorgensen" <jorgensen@iprimus.ca> wrote in message news:Fw3qv9.EHo@lugnet.com... (...) SDK? (...) is (...) also (...) wandering (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.469)

  legOS built on NT - what now

Hi All, I've just built and successfully compiled legOS on NT 4.0, it is thanks Luis Villa and his online instructions, that this was possible - much appreciated Luis. Hence, when I type" make --unix", the compilation process completes with a few (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.469)

  RE: process control and automation

I just bought RCX and thererefore do not take my statements as absolutes, I basically spent a day going around and reading info on WWW, so this is all second hand experience. Go to this link and start from there: (URL) are RCX internals described: (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.469)

  Re: Help with make in Windows

(...) In Unix-ish systems, that style of error message means that it is being generated by the program yada/yada/ld. So, what is happening is that ld.exe is unable to find crt0.o, whatever that is. (...) This is rather odd. /legOS/include/config.h (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.469)

  Re: beh? si dorme?

(...) Uffa che pizza ..... sei sempre in ferie che non combini niente e poi te la prendi con me 8-)))))) (...) ci metterò un paio di (...) luce...) :-) Eccerto ... 8-) Piuttosto ... come la faccio la selezione di porta e slot sul firmware del PIC ?? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.469)

  legOS 0.2.4 working under WinNT 4(SP5) and Win2K

First, many thanks to those who have worked so hard to make this happen. And to those who kept trying to answer all of my questions while trying to install the previous versions. As the subject suggests, I've got legOS working under both my Win NT (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.468)

  Re: beh? si dorme?

(...) compromessi necessari...;-))) Ma vaffa ..... 8-)))))) Pensavo una cosa mooolto semplice del tipo: mando un messaggio all'RCX con indirizzo 1 (magari un indirizzo particolare che viene preso all'accensione da tutti gli RCX) e gli dico da ora in (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.468)

  Re: Electrical RCX jack

Duncan Gauld schreef: (...) The first batch of RCX units (the V1.0, which came in set 9719) had a 9V AC jack. The second batch (currently sold, in set 9747) doesn't have the AC jack. Other things that changed were the software, the books and I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.468)

  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

(...) You might want to take a look at the Postscript Language Definition first. You're not gonna be fittin' no PostScript 3 interpreter in no 32K, yo. However, a PostScript language subset isn't such a bad idea; what you'd be creating would be the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.467)

  Re: Building a Postscript printer?

Thanks! I grabbed the HPGL info from wotsit.org. Looking around for Postscript->HPGL converters, I found the following: <ul> <li> <a href="(URL)Pstoedit</a>: converts Postscript and PDF into lots of other vector formats (including HPGL). Source (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.467)

  Re: light sensor problem?

(...) I personally forget the numbers of the lugnet posts. The gist is that the firmware and LegOS were, at the time, different in a critical way. I don't know the current status of LegOS. At the time, LegOS cycled through the 4 A/D sensors, reading (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.463)

  Re: light sensor problem?

(...) (URL) particular, scroll down to "notes on addresses" and "notes on routines". The routines for the firmware start at 0x8000. The routines for the ROM start at 0x3ae. Ultimately, both kinds of routines are important to figuring out how the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.463)

  Re: Mindstorm firmware C compiler for W95 platform ready for download.

I've downloaded the files and unzipped it and tried to compile the code in C:\QC\demo which contains all the C source codes. However, when I tried to compile the hello.C program, I encountered a problem. I entered "qc hello" in the directory and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.463)

  Re: light sensor problem?

(...) That's good. Now I wonder about some other questions: - Will it get the same value as the original firmware? - Will be influenced by offset (eg. from battery voltage)? In other words, do you think that the settle time is enough? I've tested (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.462)

More:  Next Page >>