  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Motor Speed Control

(...) I've been using a power/brake method (instead of power/float) for quite some time in BrickOS. That was one of the first big steps in getting my Legway to work. ( (URL) ) It allows you to program a robot to make smooth turns (slow, instead of (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.577)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) I've uploaded an early test release of BricxCC and NQC which work with the new firmware Dick has made available. It isn't an official release at this point, but it can be used for testing purposes. Everything is subject to change based on (...) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.577)

  Where to Find Latest Firmware File?

Can anyone please point me to where I can download the latest firmware version? I searched the Lego Mindstorms site and can't seem to find it. Thanks! (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.577)

  Where to Find Latest Firmware File?

Can anyone please point me to where I can download the latest firmware version? I searched the Lego Mindstorms site and can't seem to find it. Thanks! (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.577)

  Where to Find Latest Firmware File?

Can anyone please point me to where I can download the latest firmware version? I searched the Lego Mindstorms site and can't seem to find it. Thanks! (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.577)

  RE: Sending commands directly in Perl

(...) I had the same problem with my Tcl script. You need to load the standard firmware into the RCX first. Use firmdl3 or similar software if you're using Linux... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.577)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) I hope to get a copy of Dick's replacement firmware and I will do my best to make sure that NQC works with it. The same goes for BricxCC. Whether BricxCC will support the breakpoint/single step features Dick mentioned any time soon is up in (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.577)

  rcxtty for usb

Hi! I'm trying to run LegOS on SuSE 9.0. I built a 2.6.9 kernel with the USB tower module. After I load the module and plug in the USB tower, the little light in the tower goes on, so I know things must be working. However, I still don't know what (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 0.577)

  Re: bad motor output because of bad lego firmware?!

(...) The firmware (at least version 0328) intentionally prevents you going directly from forward to reverse (or vice versa). I guess the designers felt this would be too rough on the motors. Try inserting a Wait(50) in your first loop. It'll work (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 0.577)

  Re: Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

Can you tell us what parts are allowed? For example, something like, "You may only use the pieces available in one Mindstorms NXT retail set." (16 years ago, 12-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

mindstorms
(score: 0.576)

  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute a Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year's event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the regular Mindstorms displays and events. As (...) (16 years ago, 12-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people, FTX) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.576)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware - Performance Testing Results

(...) I concur--I would love to be able to download the new 'tweaked out' firmware and give it a try! Take care, Dave (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.576)

  Virtual PC 3.0 Not Finding IR Tower

I have a mac Powerbook (non-USB) running system 8.1 and using a Palm 3 serial port adapter for the IR tower. I have no fax or hotsync software loaded, nor any peripherals attached. I'm running the Lego Mindstorms software (RIS 1.0) under Virtual PC (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.576)

  Virtual PC 3.0 Not Finding IR Tower

I have a mac Powerbook (non-USB) running system 8.1 and using a Palm 3 serial port adapter for the IR tower. I have no fax or hotsync software loaded, nor any peripherals attached. I'm running the Lego Mindstorms software (RIS 1.0) under Virtual PC (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.576)

  Virtual PC 3.0 Not Finding IR Tower

I have a mac Powerbook (non-USB) running system 8.1 and using a Palm 3 serial port adapter for the IR tower. I have no fax or hotsync software loaded, nor any peripherals attached. I'm running the Lego Mindstorms software (RIS 1.0) under Virtual PC (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.576)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

Will there be a collaboration to sort out the mesh with NQC? This is simply great stark news and very exciting stuff, and we do pass along a 'congrats'! Nonetheless, we urge (and will contribute whatever we can) towards the move to use NQC, as or (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.576)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware - Performance Testing Results

(...) Snip That's very exciting news. What are your plans for distributing the super-charged frimware. I would be interested in trying it sometime. Will there be a web site or something like a sourceforge project? Lester (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.575)

  Re: Ogre - a LEGO NXT based "tank"

(...) Thank you - I glad folks liked this. (...) And I'm somewhat shocked at what hitting Gizmodo does to view statistics on YouTube. Wow. I can see why /. can set down a server *fast*... (...) While I don't have BS photos up yet, Steve Hassenplug (...) (16 years ago, 4-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.575)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

Uhmm... I get the impression that you're not intending to open the source code to your replacement firmware, but I'm not sure if that's a particularly good idea for something like this. I suspect that the "hacker" mentality that drove the creation (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.575)

More:  Next Page >>