 Robotics / 13638
13637  |  13639
Subject:
Virtual PC 3.0 Not Finding IR Tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:54:38 GMT

I have a mac Powerbook (non-USB) running system 8.1 and using a Palm 3
serial port adapter for the IR tower. I have no fax or hotsync software
loaded, nor any peripherals attached. I'm running the Lego Mindstorms
software (RIS 1.0) under Virtual PC 3.0 with "Com 1" configured to my
modem/printer serial port. When I run setup to download the firmware the
software can't find the IR tower with a "IR tower not connected" error
message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!