 Robotics / 23004
Re: RCX Replacement Firmware - Performance Testing Results
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:26:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Dick Swan wrote:
This message summarizes performance testing of the replacement firmware
compared to the Lego standard firmware. Several different NQC programs

Snip

That's very exciting news. What are your plans for distributing the
super-charged frimware. I would be interested in trying it sometime. Will there
be a web site or something like a sourceforge project?

Lester