  Search Results: Jordan Bradford
 Results 801 – 820 of 1203.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) I am so with you on this one Kevin. AFOLs with big collections and intentions of building very special MOCs are a totally different consumer to the average kid or parent buying Lego. A lot of the AFOLs here are annoyed about losing the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)

jordan
(score: 0.919)

  Re: general session starting.

(...) Accusing someone of lying is serious. TLC and the people of Lego Direct do not have a history of lying. Everything I have seen in the last 2 years shows that Brad and Jake to be honest and straightforward. When they can't answer a question, (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

jordan
(score: 0.919)

  Iran: For peace in the region? No! For a piece *of* the region...

some excerpts from. (URL) senior leadership decided last month to send irregular paramilitary units across their border with Iraq to harass American soldiers once Saddam Hussein's regime fell, according to U.S. intelligence reports. "This confirmed (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.919)

  Re: Iran: For peace in the region? No! For a piece *of* the region...

(...) oorr.. perhaps they don't want the US army so close to their border.. hmm? And what exactly is the USA doing in the area? removing a government hostile to us, and replacing it with one friendly. Iran is interesting in doing the same thing. How (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.918)

  Formula 1 Cars

Inspired by the running F1 season, I've had a go to make a minifig-sized F1 car. It's turned out a wee bit too large. Here's the result with approximations of teams: Jordan, Ferrari, Jaguar, and Mclaren. (URL) Mathis (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

jordan
(score: 0.917)

  Re: Call it as it is.

(...) great articles. Mr. Williams is a favorite of mine. (...) Ah, Molly. She's a piece of work. But she's on to something with this one. See, (public funding of sports arenas aside) Michael Jordan is getting his cash directly from people who want (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.916)

  Re: So, what are you guys working on?

(...) I'm currently building what I term a battlecruiser (it'll be about 170 studs by 18 studs by 14 bricks along the main hull lines when I finish it). I intend to make the details much more intricate than on my previous models, but due to my (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

jordan
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Cuties that like Lego?! That's news to me. I didn't know Lego could actually help someone meet women, usually ya' don't want to mention that you still "play" with Lego to any women that you meet.. :) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

jordan
(score: 0.915)

  Re: How to stretch a brick supply?

(...) Well, I may be able to help you, but I'd have to have more information to help you in any meaningful way. The sneak-peek pictures would definitely help, as well as a more detailed description of what you're trying to achieve. Any examples of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.915)

  Re: Moses is Dead

Hey Brendan, Great as always. I do think you're overemphasizing the brutal aspects, and it's getting harsher, but that's a religious debate I don't want to get into here. I'll focus on the building: God kills 24000: That idol is great. Very good use (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

jordan
(score: 0.913)

  Re: Moses is Dead

(...) Hi, Bruce. (...) Thank you, sir. (...) Not really wanting to start a religious debate either, but out of curiosity, do you feel that I am overemphasizing the brutal aspects of these particular stories? Or is it my choice of which stories from (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

jordan
(score: 0.912)

  Re: I think the 1st Ammendment was broken

(...) The missile in itself won't be much of a weapon without a powerful warhead. A SCUD armed with 1 ton of TNT will do less damage than a "daisy cutter" or similar ordnance. (...) Technically, since the previous armistice (1991) Iraq did not (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

jordan
(score: 0.911)

  Re: Music Downloads and RIAA

"richard marchetti" <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:HH43D4.C71@lugnet.com... (...) infringing (...) because I (...) could be (...) right? (...) I just put two things together: Kazaa was sued by the RIAA and found to be not liable for the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

jordan
(score: 0.909)

  Re: More throwbacks to Hitler...

(...) Any place you can golf all winter long doesn't have one. Now, if we were talking home, then yep, I can understand the reluctance. Even when there isn't 6' of snow in Jan, the -20C days are a tad chilly. But, the climate here is atually quite (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

jordan
(score: 0.908)

  Re: Women and Eric?

(...) Lol, that's great. I'm going to try that. I'll say that I'm an artist (pronounced ahrtieest). "What kind of artwork do you do?" "Well, some paintings, some drawings, sculptures and models." (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

jordan
(score: 0.906)

  Saving the Xtian Church From Itself

Fears of split follow gay bishop vote (URL) The historic vote has sent shock waves through the church and the wider Anglican community, with the Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams saying Wednesday that the church faced "difficult days" while (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

jordan
(score: 0.904)

  Re: Finding Nemo

(...) Hi, He's great! Your decision to build his face "studs forward" was an excellent idea. On the dorsal fin - try just a vertical line of 2x1 bricks until you get close to the top. Nature does have some straight lines after all. Mark (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

jordan
(score: 0.903)

  Re: Weird RCX electrical ideas

<snip> (...) Well Jordan I know a little about DC motor theory. In essence a DC Motor and a DC Generator are the same thing. The amount of ripple (i.e. the frequency of the pulses although frequency is a bad term to use) is dependent on 2 things: (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

jordan
(score: 0.903)

  New MOC: Pretoria Class Carrier

(URL) started construction of this ship in January (or maybe it was Decemeber, I don't remember which) of 2003, it took about 7 more months for me to finish the model. Eventually, it came out to more than 6 feet long, and weighed in at about 40 (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build)

jordan
(score: 0.902)

  Re: How extensively do you plan ships?

(...) Hi there, Jordan, For ships under 50 studs, I generally start with what piece I will be using for the cockpit canopy. I sometimes will base a model on a sketch that I have drawn but other than that I just have a look at what colours I have (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

jordan
(score: 0.902)

More:  Next Page >>