  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 941 – 960 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Oops! 4402 "Motion Madness" on Store Shelves -- He He He

Stopped by a Target this morning and they had three boxes of 4402 Sea Riders and all of them said "Motion Madness" on them, just like this picture from the shop at home website: (URL) I had assumed this was just a web-site production mistake, but it (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Alternate models

This is the only alternate model I have found so far. Its for the snow speeder (URL) by John VanZwieten "Jon Theys" <Anakin@ou.edu> wrote in message news:Fp6GM7.CBL@lugnet.com... OK..here's the deal. I'm relatively new to Legos (at age 22 no less), (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 0.307)

  Alternate models

OK..here's the deal. I'm relatively new to Legos (at age 22 no less), so the only sets I have are the SW ones (one of each, so far). I've been looking at *.dat files, and they seem pretty cool, but I have no idea which parts are in which sets. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

disassemble
(score: 0.307)

  New try at German Double Decker Commuter Train

I have revisited this train design a few times since the original back in 1997 or 1998, I think. Here it is, an attempt to model a (URL) German double decker commuter train>, revised one more time. Viw (URL) Prior versions> for comparison. This (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Lando minifig picutre HERE

(...) Of course he is black! Who's colour blind here? Isn't the costume black or what colour is it? If it the person inside you are talking about, he is white, duh. It wouldn't make any sense for him to be black since he is Anakin Skywalker and as (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: BrickFest(TM) PDX 2004 Announcement

(...) Steve, First and foremost, let me wish you luck with this event, and let me also thank you for taking this on - I know it is in no way a small task. You should be applauded for taking this on. But at the same time I do have concerns about this (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.events)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Castle Builder's Guild

Wow, I think that I have opened a big can of worms :) I have read everyone’s responses so far. Here are some of my thoughts. How about a compromise? A castle site similar to ILTCO could be set up. It could link to current lugnet.castle threads, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Calums FACE

(...) Glad to. Part of the problem is you're only hearing Brad. It's impossible to mike the entire audience asking questions. I figure next year, I'll set up two question mikes, to get audience questions. People could line up for them to ask a (...) (21 years ago, 8-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements)

(...) Ok, with you having said that., can you please let us in the big secret as to WHY? Sorry, I am tired of all the secrets, all the whispers, all the "I heard from this person who heard from this person.." If people KNOW whats going on then those (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

impossible
(score: 0.307)

  Alumni of the Austrailian Fab Purchase Group

Hoping everyone is okay and wondering what everyone has done/built with his or her share. I would love to hear. Any pictures? I have had to put my Lego aside due to some added family responsibilities, but just oogling my share has given me great (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

impossible
(score: 0.306)

  LEGO Digital Designer Review

LEGO® Digital Desginer Review I got to playing around with LEGO® Digital Designer 1.0 (LDD) this weekend, and thought a review is in order. This is from a college student standpoint. I am not a programmer by trade, but fairly adept at learning to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct)

impossible
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads

John J. Ladasky Jr. wrote in message ... (...) the (...) joint (...) disassemble (...) 45-degree, (...) No, we don't know this for a fact. When I said "my rule of thumb" I probably should have said, "the assumption I work under". It is a (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 0.306)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) hi, thx for making a great tool even better. I really like the winding button and the fakt that now you can select multiple lines and rewind them in one go! working with the old plug-in was a lot of clicking and mouse-hoovering (nontheless thx (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.306)

  Weekend Reports 08/01/03

Galactic Greetings! Yehoo! I have sent off all galactic travel emails for the week, including a few last second catches and previously mixed up messages. In other words, things are being left in relatively good shape for my vacation. I also sent out (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

impossible
(score: 0.306)

  The Crux of the Matter?

Double standard on globalization (URL) American industry wants to be free to shift labor around the globe. And it fiercely lobbies against any restrictions, such as transnational labor standards. But when it comes to property, business lobbies just (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.306)

  Re: 8455 cost $99.99 or $89.99 and 8454 cost 69.99 or $59.99?

(...) HUH? Do you live in North America or in another country? U.S.A. already received the Summer 2003 Catalog, there are two versions, one with the Bionicle cover and one with many themes put together. I can't explain the 2nd version because I have (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Lamenting the Long Edit

(...) My favourite was the Gardena Water Computer. There was also another called the Water Timer, the non electronic version. I wanted that one so badly! Come to think of it, maybe I should go and get a Water Computer. Just to say I got one :) (...) (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.305)

  Re: Parts Tracker part Discussion: x523, Minifig Visor with Feather

Hi Paul, Seems you have to face difficult or even impossible requirements. But often what seems requirements is only remarks. For me, the part is good enough, and you have done your best, that is sufficient. The least I can do is to review, and I (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 0.305)

  Re: A brief reflexion on power sources

(...) Note that, with the actual train motor design, it's impossible to DRIVE on 6 wheels, only on 4 wheels and 2 free running wheels. another one being "non-engine" motors (...) Note that any 9V motor (exept train motor) can be used with a DCC (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.305)

  Re: Pythagorean Triads and Almost-Triads

(...) Oh great, another one of our geeky debates! 8^) (...) Do we know this for a fact? The LEGO hinge bricks are pretty snug. The joint is a Technic peg, but it is fixed to one brick. And you can't even disassemble the hinge plates. In spite of (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 0.305)

More:  Next Page >>