 Gaming / Starship / 237
236  |  238
Subject:
Weekend Reports 08/01/03
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 02:32:22 GMT

Galactic Greetings!

Yehoo!  I have sent off all galactic travel emails for the week, including a few
last second catches and previously mixed up messages.  In other words, things
are being left in relatively good shape for my vacation.

I also sent out my SM duties.  (sly grin)

Left on the agenda for when I return:  A few edits to the Sector Registry and a
new Sector for the Map, and my own Player duties (Richard, sorry, my two ships
in your two sectors will be on "Taking a Pretzel Break Status" for now.)

Any newcomers, just because I am on vacation until August 18th doesn't mean you
can't join.  Post new ship registrations here, and our Positively Proactive Mr.
Parsons will likely set up your registry entry.  And everyone can continue
discussing things here.  I will be back to get galactic movement going in two
weeks.  (In character, there is a big cosmic particle storm that has made
inter-sector navigation impossible for the duration.)

Everyone have fun and keep exploring the active sectors throughout... Space!

-Galactic Mediator Hendo