 Gaming / Starship / 236
Re: OOC Reply (Was Re: In other, possibly unrelated, local sensor data)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Richard Parsons wrote:

-snip snip snip-

   I’m relaxed dude. I am guessing that one email is easier than 5, and 1 is cool for me.

If in the course of fun and games it looks worthwhile to you to start treating an individual ship differently, that will be cool too.

:-)

Richard still baldly going...

Well, if you’re planning on having each ship go to different sub-sectors, then an email for each will be needed. But if they’re going to stay together as one fleet or group, then I’ll just send one. Either way, there’ll be plenty of baddies for them to face, as the USC has been ripped apart and there’re guts floating everywhere. Just let me know, I love to do action emails, especially when controversy and battles happen.

-Dan