 Gaming / Starship / 235
Re: OOC Reply (Was Re: In other, possibly unrelated, local sensor data)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:27:31 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:
So they're all going to be in my sector?  My next update I'll send their
emails, but do you want each ship to get its own action or group it all
together?

I'm relaxed dude.  I am guessing that one email is easier than 5, and 1 is cool
for me.

If in the course of fun and games it looks worthwhile to you to start treating
an individual ship differently, that will be cool too.

:-)

Richard
still baldly going...