 Gaming / Starship / 231
230  |  232
Subject:
In other, possibly unrelated, local sensor data
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.gaming.starship, Dan Mattia wrote:

"All loyal allies and troops of the USC, this is the USC's leader,
Praetor James Ryans.  Yesterday, the USC filed bankruptcy as major
corporations declared war on us. We have lost many of our soldiers
to either death or defection.  Now, the most of the entire amount
of loyal soldiers of the USC sit in an unidentified location on Earth.
We will continue to fight, but we doubt we will win this war.

"We will be decommisioning the USS {Resilience} in order to repair
the USS {Exalibur} and the USS {Honor and Glory}.  The war in Valyance
will also continue, but we cannot contact the {Hell's Fury}.  Thank
you for listening, and we wish you all long lives."

In a quiet and otherwise unremarkable adjacent sector, the 5 ships of Aanshah (4
huge line cruisers and a heavy Nova cruiser), a squadron of the Jahn Sheefn
Stellar Fleet, having kept station for months on end, powered their drive
systems, and slowly began to accelerate into Arbor Sector.

http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/starship/registry.htm#AFist

Richard
Still baldly going...