  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 926 – 945 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  My impression of Znap

I purchased Znap 3591, 3571, and 3552 for the purpose of gleaning the motors and wiring from the sets. I was pleased to find a few gears, axles, and pins as a bonus. I thought I would take a shot at building some of the models before trashing the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.znap)

impossible
(score: 0.892)

  Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?

Oh! I remember a story about that in one of the Apple ][ magazines, or Circuit Cellar or something. They took a picture of a lightbulb I think (I guess their version needed more light than yours). They used the same technique you describe. I thought (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.892)

  Gundam models @ TRU

Not quite on-topic, but I thought it was worth mentioning. My local TRU has a bunch of smallish Gundam model kits for sale @ about $8.00. I know almost nothing about mecha, so I can't give name/style details, but I was surprised to see them at all. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.892)

  Re: A little self examination?

"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message news:G2ovu8.n12@lugnet.com... (...) impossible (...) everyone's (...) Regardless of 'leader' status, I think that the good thing here is that we can get to know each other personally through (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.892)

  Re: New Sketches/Photos up

Nice to see another Cargo Sprinter model. It certainly is less "beefy" than the one I built. The profile of your Cargo Sprinter allows the load of 4 wide containers to look good. I find that this Cargo Sprinter model is quite a challenge to get the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.892)

  Re: REALLY large models

(...) significantly shorter opinions. I think that there is one thing you have to keep in mind here and that is that the Star Trek ships are meant to be built and used in space, where gravity is negligible. Therefore, for any earthbound building of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  Re: REALLY large models

"Matthew" <moulton@hscis.net> wrote in message news:39d7eb42.107890...net.com... (...) about 320 studs long? And then when you add on the rear it will probably be about 600 studs long total right? Man my whole ship is only about 300 studs long. Well (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Warning! For Mature Audiences Only!

(...) Before anyone flames Bryan publicly for this, keep in mind that what he posted was indeed LEGO related, and that he posted a reference (not even a link) to materials which may be considered vulgar or obscene by some people, and that he did not (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  Re: More fun with TD...

I am not sure how solid the tables are if there is a full opening on one side of the layout, I think it might open up fairly easily. I we have an opening in the outer ring, then more legs have to be made. There will be 2N+2 legs, where N equals the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Web interface "ignore user"

(...) The funny thing about killfiling someone is that you still end up sometimes seeing what they wrote inside of replies when people quote them (I think this is pretty common). You might also accidentally click on a link that someone made to their (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  Web interface "ignore user"

Todd, There's one particular user that I am itching to ignore, I'd like to not even see his posts, as they have a tendency to get me riled up and saying rash things, he's so clueless and rude. Is this a doable thing on the web interface (on news, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Resistances of touch sensors and lamps

I have been keeping an eye on this thread and feel compelled to add my observation and experience; The touch sensors tend to exhibit quite an extended range of resisitance values as they are depressed. I have a couple which start as high as 7k on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  USB / x86 open sys based RCX replacement??

After playing with my legos, RCX, NQC, stuff for awhile, I find a more powerful RCX with proviions for more inputs and outputs and lots more memory, CPU power, options, and interconnections, seems like it would be desireable. A very common reaction (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.891)

  Re: Get together

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:39EDA1B9.ABD@mi...ing.com... (...) My preference would be a weekday evening but I would weight my vote the lowest. It will be virtually impossible for me to participate during the day on a (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

impossible
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LEGO Survivor Early Voting Underway!

(...) I remember asking the same question myself. ;-) (a long time ago!) ...Timmy is originally from the Time Cruisers' sets, and later beamed himself somehow into freestyle. He is detested mostly everywhere. I never understood why, until I got (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

impossible
(score: 0.890)

  Re: More detail pictures of my condominium

Yes - Those parts are almost impossible to get nowdays. I remember me thinking how "sissy" the Paradisa sets were when they were out. Only later, after seeing some people's MOCS using these windows did I realize how cool they were! There is a really (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

impossible
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Chrome Sets Armor

(...) Although I can't confirm it 100%, I will say that I'm pretty gosh-durn sure that it's the same part. It's definitely not either of the other two castle armors, seeing as it lacks a backing to it, and according to the pictures from the Lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.890)

  RE: Classic Contest Entries

(...) contest. (Must finish physics homework so I can LDraw!) You build alternate models too well for your own good! (Wanna build some for my model? [1] We live in the same city after all.[2] ) --Bram 1) Todd...what do you think of collaborative (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote in message news:G2Lnx3.ApE@lugnet.com... (...) high (...) THANKS! (...) be (...) I probably have enough of the white upper arches, and I could use my yellow hex Aquazone arches for the round pieces, and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

impossible
(score: 0.890)

  Re: LegOS: Crosscompiler problem

Sorry to not respond earlier, Niels. It looks like the .rpms I linked to are slightly broken :| If you do not have permission to write to /usr/lib/legOS/ (which is probably the case, given what I know about the default permissions in /usr/lib/ in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

impossible
(score: 0.890)

More:  Next Page >>