 Znap / 179
178  |  180
Subject:
My impression of Znap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:30:19 GMT

I purchased Znap 3591, 3571, and 3552 for the purpose of gleaning the motors
and wiring from the sets. I was pleased to find a few gears, axles, and pins
as a bonus.
I thought I would take a shot at building some of the models before trashing
the unfamiliar parts. I was quite surprised. I really liked the V22 Osprey
Rotorcraft. Two active rotary wings that could be rotated, motor driven with
flexible axles. I dropped it on the table and it was quite sturdy. It
transformed in to a flying boat, when turned upside down and a couple of
elements moved about.
There is some compatibility with Technic and I will save the pieces for
those impossible occasions when I just cannot find a good way to do
something.
At any rate, I was pleased with my onsale purchase.

Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://users5.50megs.com/bobfay