  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 711 – 730 of about 2800.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Technic Aeroplane

Hi, No your exactly right. I had a second more in depth look. The third gear will, as you say, make any movement impossible. The gear to take out is the one that was partially hidden - to the right of the picture, on the side with 4 gears on the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Nearly 30 Years of Juniorization!

NO! I don't agree. The tractor frame is kinda big, but couldn't be made from separate bricks. It added something otherwise impossible: steering. Apart from the steering wheel it's pretty close to 'normal' bricks. Compare that to those five-'brick' (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Stock Yard Trials

Dean Husby wrote in message <3AEB255F.C89D08AE@a....bc.ca>... (...) Rolling (...) Yep, I tried it too (at 2am last night when I was having trouble getting to sleep :-) ) and it seems impossible to get the other end to match up. :-( I'll keep (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  ARGH! Invoicing doesn't work! Re: Brickbay is back up

Subject says it all. Seems the loss of the order detail information has made it impossible to send invoice for those orders. Back to doing it the old-fashioned way I guess....I should have that e-mail template around here somewhere! Troy (who is (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  (canceled)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Lugnet Logo

I believe the logo used by lunet was created by M.C. Escher a Dutch graphic artist, most recognized for spatial illusions,impossible buildings, repeating geometric patterns (tessellations), and his incredible techniques in woodcutting and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: What's next for MindStorms

(...) what mail client do you use to post? Some mail clients don't put the correct headers in the reply, making it impossible to thread. Dan (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Curator for .loc.au

(...) HA! nice try grrly ;) I'm not *that* talkative :P ummm... I don't think so anyway... am I? me? nahhhh can't be... impossible... oh and what are we here for anyway? LEGO wasn't it? oh yeah, that's right... LEGO... now where was I... Mel (who is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Some Virtual Train building

(...) While I would certainly love to have a full selection of pieces, I realize this is basically impossible. This is why I am sort of disappointed with the rate at which new colors are appearing. With 20 colors or so, we could hope to see a decent (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: I dont want to be a "steve"

(...) Actually (Calum's not going to like this) I think that was a novel approach. Knowing that it's almost impossible for that 'entry' to cause an opponent to leave the sumo ring (unless it gets tangled in the opponent's sensors), that means the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: New Part: Modulex\brk0220.dat - Modulex (R) Brick 2 x 20

(...) Have you really considered the consequenses when modelling? It will be almost impossible to calculate the positions of the parts. Or at least very, very time consuming. /Tore (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: All plastic track

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Wong wrote:> (...) Bryan- It's difficiult to buy 9V train stuff now except from S@H. With the new play train out, it will be impossible anywhere except S@H (Jake did say that track would now be a lego.com item). And I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: A motorized railway crane

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote: SNIP (...) Hello Tim, I wanted to do these videos this week-end, but I'm unable to find my battery loader :) Impossible to use the camera yet. I don't forget your request and will try to do it ASAP. Philippe. (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 4888 Ocean Odyssey alternate MOCs

(...) Nice work, and good call on alot of newer builders. I think its a convenient excuse to say that its impossible to build anything worthwhile with a small assortment of bricks. I grow tired of hearing people say that if they had a large (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: 3D laser scanning

(...) That's indeed a problem, getting laser light AND camera view inside a hole with proper angle needed to get depth information is impossible. But often inside holes are more geometric (eg. at the base of Fabuland heads) and can be added by (...) (14 years ago, 30-Nov-10, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: How About a Color Tracker?

(...) fact is, that it is nearly impossible to match one for one our colors to the colors that we hear about from TLG. LEGO is constantly changing their colors, adding new, taking away old, and even changing the color and still calling it the same (...) (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Looking for sound effects

(...) I'd love to see (and hear) the result when finished! If I understand it correctly, you want 25 very short sounds per second. Maybe clicking sounds or something in its likeness? In that pace, I think it would be impossible for the human brain (...) (15 years ago, 29-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: TLG investigation

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36C86BD7.DA07F3E8@l....bc.ca>... (...) markup on (...) 100%. (...) It must be different in the States. I have a copy of the Lego UK retailers price list and even with all the additional discounts, it's impossible to (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: Validity testing (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

(...) For the sake of staying within what I consider dubious givens, I would say that it was impossible for you to acquire ownership of sentient (the real meaning, not your vernacular one) beings (cows) without excercising some kind of 'might makes (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

  Re: The meaning of Christmas (was Re: Christmas Train update

(...) Could you expand on that first sentence? If you meant to say that it is impossible to prove by logic the existence or nonexistence of gods, then many (1) theists would surely agree, but if you mean that it has been proven that gods do not or (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.093)

More:  Next Page >>