  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 266 – 285 of about 2800.
Search took 0.82 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Servo control using Miniboard slaved

Chuck: I agree with you; what I've done with the MiniSSC is to break the path into a set of linear segments with via points in joint space. The lynxmotion arm ends up needing a lot of points (therefore moving pretty slowly) to avoid jerkiness, but (...) (27 years ago, 21-Jul-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.010)

  LEGO motors and the handyboard ?

L.S. Recently I connected 3 standard LEGO motors to the Handyboard to power a 4 wheel driven LEGO model I build. With the standard LEGO (9v 7VA) adapter I can easily run 3 motors at once without any noticable slow down of any of them. But when (...) (27 years ago, 19-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.004)

  Re: 68hc11 & z80

(...) Hello Phil- I have built systems in the past around both CPUs you mentioned. Here is my two cents worth- The Z80 is a very easy processor to understand and work with. You are correct that they are quite cheap these days. They are also very (...) (27 years ago, 25-Sep-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.004)

  downloaded

Finaly I have got to download pcload in my HB!!!! You are rigth, I´ve load in a Macintosh CI. Now with IC system in the board, I can work in my Mac G3. ?:-( . Fred, thanks for all. I am trying to buy the key password for IC 3.1, but is impossible, (...) (27 years ago, 19-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.989)

  Re: What to do with sets

(...) In the beginning I would build the set, display it for a while, and then sort it into the appropriate parts bin. Now, I build, display, disassemble, and store it in a ziploc with the instructions. [Prepare to Gasp] I loan out my sets to (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jul-09, to lugnet.storage)

disassemble
(score: 0.986)

  Re: mmu

It's not impossible. The easiest way is to use the same technique as Java (or IC) and write an embedded interpreter that executes code for a "psuedo" machine. The resulting machine can have arbitrarily strict access restrictions between tasks. You (...) (26 years ago, 11-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.975)

  mmu

Hello all, i'm trying to write a small OS, but am confused about something. I don't want to give access to all memory locations for the user, only for the supervisor. Since the 68hc11 doens't have these modes i have to think of something else. A (...) (26 years ago, 11-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 0.971)

  Re: LUGNET logo

Todd Lehman wrote (...) The "impossible triangle" has been my favorite shape/design since the first time I saw it - an old OMNI magazine cover I think. Great to see my favorite shape used as the symbol for what will probably be my primary Internet (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

impossible
(score: 0.968)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) automatically creates the impossible picture for you, even though the shadow tells you that it is not so. Apperently my brain wants to believe the impossible, against the evidence. ____ |oooo| Cheers, |oooo| Wouter van Wageningen ¯¯¯¯ (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.967)

  Re: the 1st post?

(...) Heh heh. No, we didn't even realize that'd happen...should have seen it coming, though... Oh well, no harm done, all in good fun. The sole reason for posting those is to put the charter/purpose on record and make sure the Terms of Use is (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 0.966)

  Re: FS/T

(...) Oh, I don't know. It seems like half the time anymore when I part something out for sale to cover the cost of something else I might as well just e-mail Larry. Cuts down on the work on my end, and I keep him happy. And a happy Larry is a Good (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 0.966)

  Re: Non-"Leading Brand"s here?

Ardjan Besse wrote in message <361e1892.24643415@l...et.com>... (...) Is that possible in zero-g? I've read that it's impossible in freefall, unless you get a head start before you jump out of the plane. Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.966)

  Re: LUGNET logo

(...) Interesting...wasn't aware of Reutersvärd's work. Thanks for the name. Just found these through Alta Vista: (2 URLs) the ad company used that triangle, with separated blocks and an open middle, and maybe the same colors and maybe different (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.966)

  Re: X-wing

(...) You can't post the scan here. You can find out why if you go to this site: (URL) besides posting binaries being "against the rules" in a very specific, impossible to misunderstand way (unlike USENET "netiquette"), it would only make sense and (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.966)

  Re: LUGNET logo

Hi Todd! I think it's a beautiful collection of logos, but are You sure You are not infringing on a copyright here? The Swedish artist Oscar Reutersvärd has claimed copyright on the 'impossible triangle' (he started making his in 1934), and he has (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

impossible
(score: 0.966)

  Re: Nice ripoff on Ebay

(...) Yeah, I hear you. He's written back a couple of times claiming that if he had wanted to rip people off he would have marked them up much higher than he had. I guess 3x the normal price + shipping isn't high enough. Not to mention the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

impossible
(score: 0.965)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

Selçuk wrote in message <363CA49A.D23AB4BE@n...ne.com>... (...) more (...) wingmen (...) mission (...) shuttles. (...) That mission wasn't half as bad as the near-impossible one where you had to destroy the two freighters and the two dozen lazer (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.964)

  Being a pilot in SW universe (was Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets)

Yeah, this mission was an X-wing mission. (and they were not freighters, they were troop transports..and it was not a star destroyer, it was a Nebulon-B frigate...and it was absolutely not impossible. Just fire twin torpedoes to each of the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 0.963)

  Re: Scans of Ninja sets from Japan

AAA...AAAUUU...UUUGG.....HHH!!!!! (URL) has BROWN 1x3 slopes. Oh, GREAT, that means I've now got ANOTHER color car to build, in a near-impossible-colo...-in-brown. Damn, this will probably be worse than waiting for the 1x3 orange slopes to match my (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.963)

  Re: Help with my IR tower

(...) On my PC, I have to disable the Palm Pilot Hot Sync Task Bar item, otherwise it is impossible to talk to the IR tower. Fortunately, it's easy to do. Just click on the Hot Sync icon on the task bar and pick exit. Then the IR tower communication (...) (26 years ago, 10-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.963)

More:  Next Page >>