 Announcements / 44
Re: LUGNET logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 18:13:31 GMT

Hi Todd!

I think it's a beautiful collection of logos, but are You sure You
are not infringing on a copyright here?

The Swedish artist Oscar Reutersvärd has claimed copyright on the
'impossible triangle' (he started making his in 1934), and he has
succesfully won when some advertising company used such a
triangle.

As for the other two pictures, they are _very_ much inspired by
M.C. Escher, aren't they?

Not that it matters for me, but I just thought I would mention it.

Anders Isaksson
Eskilstuna
Sweden