 Announcements / 60
59  |  61
Subject:
We need Hats! (was Re: LUGNET logo)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:34:06 GMT

Todd,
Any possibility you'll be making a LUGNET hat or lapel pin?
I'm sure I bump into more r.t.l folks at the store than I
realize.
(I think this was discussed on r.t.l at one time, and six
months later people were still debating whether there
should be a trailing period after the "l", let alone what
we should use for a logo...)
-gyug

Thomas Main wrote:

I really like the new LUGNET logo.