 Announcements / 61
Re: When is everyone coming over?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 05:04:22 GMT

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:43:17 GMT, Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu>
wrote:

I am anxiously anticipating having the rest of rtl start using LUGNET's
newsgroups.  I think it will be very exciting once everyone gets
onboard!  When is the announcement planned? (the weekend might be good
because fewer people read and everyone wouldn't come on all at once)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu