 Announcements / 66
Re: When is everyone coming over?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 00:55:33 GMT

"Robert Farver" <rfarver@rcn.com> writes:

Mike Stanley writes:

When reading artcles I would find some that I wanted to save, so I
would just save those to a folder for RTL (then another folder for
Lugnet when it started up).  That's something you won't be able to do
with Free Agent, though.  For some of the more advanced features you
have to pay for the program, and it is well worth the money.

Actually, you can "lock" articles in Free Agent which is, in effect, the same
thing as saving them.  They become undeleatable. Select and article header
and click on the little padlock symbol in the toolbar.

lugnet.announce  is not a discussion group...  :-o

Take it over to lugnet.admin.general please...

Thanks!

--Todd