  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2231 – 2250 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  MF Challenge!

Okay, I was thinking.... with all the talk regarding the MF, and the cockpit, why not have a little contest. Everyone break out your graph paper.... okay LDraw, whatever you want to use, and let's see if anyone can work out a cockpit that can fit 2 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Just been spammed by Paul Koelewijn

"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:Fq6DA5.5Gu@lugnet.com... (...) planet (...) be (...) Forces (...) Let's take these one at a time. 1) This *is* a family forum, so please use appropriate language. 2) Don't confuse (...) (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Fair use and allusion?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (snip)... because there's no need to repeat it, especially if it goes unanswered by Dave!(1) But, tangentially related, here's a story (URL) which some conservative group apparently wants to block (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Orbital Boost Frame and I'm back!

(...) happened (...) was (...) Right on! Micronauts are definitely one of my fave-raves from my childhood. Jeff, have you ever been to: (URL) often go here just to bathe in the warm and fuzzy waters of nostalgia. I had quite a bid of Micronauts as a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Alpine Village

This project began in Pittsburgh in January after weeks of seeing snow covered rooftops. It slowly grew from a few buildings to a bona fide display. Never having been to Switzerland, a Fodor's travel guide was valuable in researching the geography, (...) (15 years ago, 6-Sep-09, to lugnet.town) !

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  What's with Brickbay

What's with Brickbay? I have been totally unable to use it at home. Every time I click on a category in someone's shop, that Internet Explorer window hangs and I have to ctrl-alt delete to recover (though other windows continue to work, though (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Are we doing the right thing?

(...) The fact that someone is innocent of those three acts doesn't make them guiltless for any number of others. Is this "butchery" that we're talking about the worst thing that you can imagine? Is it inherently worse than enslaving thousands? (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Use of trademarks.. is www.legoaftermarket.com legal?

(...) Not true if you search for "ford dealership": (URL) Right at the top you have www.deansellersford.com, www.superstitionford.com, and www.earnhardtford.com. But again, those are all licensed dealerships, and in order to be allowed to use the (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: I love LUGNET

(...) Meh. Comments like that come from an education man I guess???... I was implying "about Lar". Stop talking about that person, not at all. I'm surprised a superior being like you couldn't understand that. (...) Woh... So by saying the "F" word, (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: REVIEW: Set 8012 Super Battle Droid

I disagree with the "Excellent" rating. This model is very poorly designed. Major design flaws: -The left arm is connected at the shoulder by...a friction peg! This can't support the weight of the arm extended, and is really sad considering all the (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.reviews)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: C4 Sound a tone at begining and end of turn.

(...) I'd also like to suggest that you also put the state of the program in the LCD display. That way if you miss the sound, you can still note the state. I'm trying to help Chris with the move calculation of his robot in brickOS. There are only a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Overview of LEGO Factory suggestions

(...) Hundreds of dollars is what it should cost. What it would actually cost under the current LF system, even if the parts were available at all, would probably be thousands of dollars. I'm seeing about a factor of 25 waste here on realistic (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

(...) It's a hybrid of the two ideas. And yes, I watch too much Food Network. :) (...) I think on some level, I knew this. And I've tossed out this builder's challenge idea to a few friends here and there & I think this came out in discussion, to (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: (First post) enter position and rotation dialog

Thanks for the prompt reply. :) I am aware of the rotate buttons, and have been using them allot. I even reset the button for the axis I'm working with to step 1 instead of 15, to try and get it lined up. It's still not working. :) To give you an (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Mind the gap! London Underground Standard tube stock

(URL) With my designing of the W+C 1940 stock (SR class 487) model recently I overcame some design obstacles that had set me against continuing the design process for the standard stock, having started it by throwing together a quick demonstrator (...) (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Expert Builder website - Great response results in first update

(...) I see your point Larry. But the Expert Builder site isn't journalism... it's a guerilla marketing campaign. :) (...) I tried to set low expectations. I am not out to deceive anyone, just give a chance for other voices to be heard. It's really (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Crumbled Brick Tavern

(...) I see how this can be argued both ways, on the matter of where to post almost any non-MOC Castle related subject (including those recently mentioned). If the Tavern idea takes off, perhaps we could seek out an alternate group here in lugnet. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  LDraw Pattern Creator 1.1

<Quote> Hi Reuben, here is a updated version of my LDraw Pattern Creator. I created a setup program to simplify the installation process and improved a lot of things: DAT-import/export with primitives and sub-files, LDConfig.ldr-parsing, (...) (13 years ago, 3-Jul-11, to lugnet.cad)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Lego Holocaust art (Was: can someone help me identify these parts?)

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999 23:32:58 GMT, John DiRienzo uttered the following profundities... (...) Poor or not, it is actually a common argument, certainly amongst pacifists. (Me, I am a proponent of the MIC). Sure, the Japanese would have bombed US (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: personal responsibility (was:Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) This is an interesting point to consider. What one needs to consider is that being involved in an incident is not what creates your responsibility for avoiding the risk. It just actuallizes the risk. The responsibility for avoiding the risk is (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>