  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2191 – 2210 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Does IRIS have a website and have their molds changed recently?

Hey all, When my first (and hopefully only!) Dark Age ended, I invested in quite a few IRIS storage units (like the ones seen here: (URL) to begin properly sorting my collection. As it grew I found the need to purchase additional units and (...) (19 years ago, 15-Oct-05, to lugnet.storage)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: using "lego" in domain names

(...) Yes, Lego doesn't like this. It's possible, although unclear, that they may even have a legal basis for saying so. It's fairly clear to me at least that they _shouldn't_ have a legal basis: Traditional trademarks are limited both in (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  SMART Maxi-Challenge: Figure-8 Racing Rules

The purpose of our having a Maxi-Challenge is to learn more about building and programming robots. I hope that this challenge will accomplish that. The fact that it will be competitive, and a lot of fun to watch will be icing on the cake! In order (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) You are making the assumption that everyone knows that it is unsafe and that everyone knows how to have safe sex. Two major misconceptions. I'll give you an example: Catholic schools do not teach sex education. Yes you can make the arguement (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Web interface "ignore user"

Todd, There's one particular user that I am itching to ignore, I'd like to not even see his posts, as they have a tendency to get me riled up and saying rash things, he's so clueless and rude. Is this a doable thing on the web interface (on news, (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Friendships, online acquaintances, etc.

(...) Right, of course, the more time spent together (if things work out), the closer you'll be. (...) Hmm, I agree and disagree altogether. Two weeks ago I would've agreed; but I've just visited my hometown and saw my old friends, who I haven't had (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Some great Space info and dicussion

(...) True, somewhat. This is exactly what battleships and dreadnoughts can provide: off-shore bombardment. This is the purpose of the CIG (Celestial Impact Generator) on my own Armegeddon Class battleships (it is essentially a non-explosive rocket (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Protection through deterrence. Ask any criminal whom they would rather robb-- an armed person or an unarmed person. Of course it's true that guns can be lethal-- that is precisely why they are effective deterrents. (...) You are assuming that (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  A lurkers opinion (formerly: Re: 2 Things...)

OK, you've forced me out of lurkerdom with the new interface. I realize as a lurker, my opinions may be less valuable than some, but since you seem to be open to suggestions... I like seeing the recent news on the front page, but I would prefer to (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: New Parts

Just in case anyone is interested, The little machine is a desktop milling machine supplied by Microproto. They buy the basic mill from Taig and add all the motors, controllers and software. I am buying sheet stock ABS and ABS/PVC from McMaster, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Best way to get into LEGO Trains?

(...) Best place is probably this current thread (URL) It was announced last year that the new trains will be battery powered and use some form of infra red control, however exactly how this will be implemented is still open to speculation (again (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Some comments (long) (was: Something else is needed, I think...)

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <3730DE97.EFB3BF9A@l....bc.ca>... (...) It is probably true that a floating-point library cannot (should not?) be built into the firmware. It would probably be better for this to be supported by the compiler(s). But (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The shortsighted stupid wastefulness of TLG (was Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego

Hi, everyone-- Well, after two months, I'm back in the good ol' US of A and (more importantly) able to post. I was unfortunately limited in what I could buy while in the UK and on the Continent because of container space, but I still found some (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: A discovery? and part 3475

(...) Not just 4-4edge - it takes all between 1/16 through 16/16 and 1/48 through 48/48. (...) I see (I think...) If the two arbitrary connected curves run parallelly, I use LDS' EXTRUDE function, if not, I have to make arrangements like this in (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: eBuisness Model

(...) I won't quote your novel here, (instead I'll write my own! :-) but I think that you are wrong. TLC *could* put together thousands of different sets. Your error comes in thinking that the customer designed sets will be put together with the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  IOM:A simple run (continued)

(...) If nobody notices then I guess it's not a problem (...) Thanks, I'll wait 'til I've had a play and built the characters (and perhaps even the Windchaser) first, I'm currently separated from most of my LEGO. (...) Here it comes then. I'm told (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Blacktron I Contest Results

copied from the Legoland Times - January 18, 2002 Blacktron Activity on the Rise Space Police units around the Galaxy are now on Full Alert. "We have seen a dramatic increase in appearances of new Blacktron vehicles and even a new base." Says a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.announce) !!

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The Brick Testament - David and Goliath

(...) Well, they were coming in at record pace for a while there. I finally took a long holiday break, and am just now starting to plot out the first Brick Testament stories for 2007. (...) I'm not sure how else the "Do you come in peace?" question (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Sorting and Creativity

(...) I do use somewhat of a hierarchy. Each Plano type container holds closely related parts, and then stacks of Plano type containers contain somewhat less closely related parts (for example, there is a stack which is plate like things, 1 has (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.storage)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Legend Ultimate Edition

(...) Well, this must be why George Lucas still has a career... The director's cut/international version develops the characters and the plot more fully. In the U.S. version you may surmise that Lily is a princess, but it is not discussed with the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>