  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 211 – 230 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: CW Lives!

Richard, Thanks for stepping up and doing this. Things look great so far. Yikes, it's been a long time since we've done.... ANYTHING.... with our world, my wife and I. Though, on a bright note, we do have most of our fig's sorted finally. And my (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  linker error

I use brickos-0.2.6.10.6 with a gcc 3.4.2 crosscompiler and binutils 2.15. When I try to make an executable I get the linker error: "cannot handle R_MEM_INDIRECT reloc when using symbolsrec output" I use a patched Makefile.user for making: ## ## (...) (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!**

(...) That's actually what I call it - the Black Hawk Bird of Prey. (I prefer Black Hawks to Black Falcons) (...) I finished the exterior on Xmas vacation, I do plan to complete the interior asap. I have plans for stalls in the stables; bunks, mess (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  So why build robots out of LEGO in the first place?

I have made the following personal observations about LEGO, and why it is my medium of choice for robot building. LEGO is very easy to assemble. You can figure out what you want beforehand, without really needing to worry too much about (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Newton Labs Not releasing PCODE source for 3.1 -> Fred Help!

George Musser brought up a very good issue! Where the heck is pcode_hb.asm? This code was released in ver 2.86 and enhancements were made to the pcode from the user base. Newton Labs has tunnel vision and NO CLUE to how open source software can (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The Slick Brick

(...) Wow- thanks a ton! The SNOT construction was an integral design choice because otherwise I'd have to tile a huge surface below the canopy and this seemed much cleaner. The implementation turned out to be a lot more work, but it did pay off. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) They are the quintessential Schrodinger's cat. A big pile of bricks is *everything* waiting to happen. (...) Lasting interconnectivity. There's are very few parts that can't be connected to every other brick produced. Bricks made 20 years ago (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: New MOC: Moller M400 Skycar

(...) 2-3-4-5 is the width variation "stacked" on top of each other (or stacked "sideways" since there is a lot of SNOT). In this picture you can see spacing widths of 6,5,4,3,2 and 1 stud width, all centered along the vertical axis, and all (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: GBC does nothing for me

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:ICJw4C.1A9E@lugnet.com... (...) One thing I am interested in is building and designing a robot or a electrically driven mechanism that can sort the different sizes of bricks from each (...) (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Friday October 13 & McPherson Center

(...) (LOL) I dread to think... Regardless, there's a good chance I can't make it (Friday, after all... my significant other would probably lodge a significant protest. She's a lot tougher than she looks) However... (...) original models assembled (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Stupid Lego Projects was Re: 10024 - Red Baron

(...) When I was younger (I think Grade 3), I built some really dumb projects. One of them, was a fish feeder. I had surmised that fish would follow something that dispensed food so I built a small 4x4 box out of 4x1 Technic beams and hung it from a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: What set should I get next?

<snip> (...) I can't comment on the Barcode Truck but I've just recently acquired the Tow Truck and Space Shuttle. Both of these sets were purchased strictly as donor parts for my Mindstorms system but I decided that they both deserved to be built (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: critique?

thanks ya'll for the input and kind words! props to you all for being an inspiration to me. posability is actually pretty good due largely in part to the minimal use of elements. this lends to a less heavier model overall and allows the joints more (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: So... how'd it go?

(...) Ha! Excellent! That was the first thing I asked Mark. He kinda looked at me funny till he remembered that 'fatal flaw' in question. ..Hmm. the Python guys did their construction job in the woods by the castle. (insert chainsaw sound) Perhaps (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Tales of Illswich

(...) Well.. I, as you've put it, Cut-some-ize a few things here and there.. Hot glue is a nifty thing, but not all that clean.. though the standard bow I glued to one of the original space 'guns' still holds firm as a heavy crossbow (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Bardiel is done

"Kyle Keppler" <kindustries@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:GL89rx.CGE@lugnet.com... (...) The story in brief: The Boy (20 something) and the Robot have been hiding for over a month (you're not supposed to know why they are wanted) in dark parts (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Be my (LEGO) Valentine

I wasn't going to post this, but my Valentine told me it was worth posting. Personally, I think she's a little biased. ;) Anyway, here is my story about my LEGO Valentine: Before Valentines day, I was sitting at home working on my current project, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H

(...) I would love to see Lego develop a true bulk parts mail order system. Currently, certain lucky AFOLs can go to nearby Lego stores or parks and visit the “Pick a Brick” section to buy bulk parts. I would love to see this expanded to a large (...) (19 years ago, 23-Sep-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Re: Bridget

(...) the (...) to (...) Heckler & Koch built the P11 - an underwater firing 5 shot pistol that fires darts to 10-15m effective range under water and 30m above. From the info on the page, there are a handful of national militaries using it, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

  Interior modeling techniques?

I'm afraid I've never mastered the art of interior design, when it comes to Lego craft. Seeing some of the models, most recently Bram's latest wonder, has made me really want to work on improving that. I like to think I do a good job on the (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 1.908)

More:  Next Page >>