 Castle / Castle Organizations / 183
Re: CW Lives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:23:58 GMT

Richard,

Thanks for stepping up and doing this. Things look great so far.

Yikes, it's been a long time since we've done.... ANYTHING.... with our
world, my wife and I.

Though, on a bright note, we do have most of our fig's sorted finally. And
my wife was good enough to sort all my weapons into the tackle boxes we got
for that purpose.

Castle World will soon tremble at the might of our... 300... total Castle
related figs. Hear our realm squeak with might and valor! We shall angrily
run up and bite at the ankles of all who oppose us with far larger armies.
Or..something. ;)

The great time of turmoil known as sorting, setting up, running, and then
packing away the stuff that didn't sell for the annual garage sale has now
mostly passed. Soon there will be time to finally begin sorting bricks and
creating things of true use and value. That and the work bench is mostly
cleaned off which helps tons. ;)

Still.. I just haven't been able to bring myself to disassemble my space
freighter from almost 2 years ago..and it has much of our gray plates. Bah.

That's it. I formally resign my membership with Reality. This way I'll have
more time to devote to more enjoyable pass-times.

Thanks again, oh wise and skilled Hop-Frog. ;)

JJ - nice to be back as it were.
(any rumors of my "demise" were probably.. not noticed.. but were
nonetheless exaggerated)

In lugnet.castle.org, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Yup, it's 95% done and viewable at:

http://www.ozbricks.net/castle/

<snipped>