 Castle / Castle Organizations / 181
Re: CW Lives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 04:37:30 GMT

Fantasitc!

Now I HAVE to get my site finished.  I am pretty close to a format now.
This is great news!

e.

In lugnet.castle.org, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

Yup, it's 95% done and viewable at:

http://www.ozbricks.net/castle/

When you are ready with submissions (try not to inundate me), they may be
made by following the instructions on the CW site on the "About" page.
Email submissions to:

castle@ozbricks.net

No doubt, numerous errors are still there to be fixed.  I know it and you
know it.  Feel free to contact me at: castle@ozbricks.net with corrections.

The site has been and will continue to be organized in such a way as to make
archiving the site easy.  It is currently duplicated on two machines and on
at least 3 different drives.  When a more stable version is achieved it will
be burned to disk and thereby saved for any future needs should they arise.

Coming soon:
1. CW webpage buttons
2. the Archive: The Isle of Mist, and The Gathering (new home for old stuff,
just for archive purposes)
3. An attempt to fix poorly written HTML (many improvements have already
been made)
4. An attempt to house all of the needed images of the CW site on the CW
site itself (no iffy links to offsite images unless you are being sent to
another site's pages, that kind of thing).

My special thanks to Ozbricks, and esp. to Michael Golaszewski.  Michael has
been extremely patient with some site creation hiccups.  The guy rocks!

Enjoy!

-- Hop-Frog, CW Webmaster