 Castle / Castle Organizations / 185
Re: CW Lives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, John P. Henderson writes:
...My only question is whether this thread belongs in
.castle.org or if it would be better in .castle.org.cw.  I know there has
been confusion on that issue in the past, and perhaps I am still confused
myself... But it would be sad if anyone missed your post because they
subscribe only to the .cw subgroup...

Actually, the first response in this thread is my own, cross-posting to the
other sub-newsgroup: lugnet.castle.org.cw. It is my intent, despite my
intitial mistake, to discuss all cw related matters in that other newsgroup.
FWIW, I do not see myself as leader, more as organizer and creative-provocateur.

I am glad that others are heartened by the return of CW.  Hopefully we shall
see some interesting projects start-up or develop further.

Site-wise, things move apace.  "The Gathering" is up (as of last night) and
I have one button in near readiness...

-- Hop-Frog