 Castle / Castle Organizations / 184
Re: CW Lives!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:05:08 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org, Richard Marchetti writes:

http://www.ozbricks.net/castle/ • ...
Coming soon:
1. CW webpage buttons
2. the Archive: The Isle of Mist, and The Gathering (new home for old stuff,
just for archive purposes)
3. An attempt to fix poorly written HTML (many improvements have already
been made)
4. An attempt to house all of the needed images of the CW site on the CW
site itself (no iffy links to offsite images unless you are being sent to
another site's pages, that kind of thing). • ...
-- Hop-Frog, CW Webmaster

Hey Hops!  This is great!  Between this and other recent events, I'd say
that the future of hobbying with Lego Castle is brighter than it has been in
some time.  ...My only question is whether this thread belongs in
.castle.org or if it would be better in .castle.org.cw.  I know there has
been confusion on that issue in the past, and perhaps I am still confused
myself... But it would be sad if anyone missed your post because they
subscribe only to the .cw subgroup...

Cheers,
-Hendo