  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 1886 – 1905 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: reverse loops & block control

Hi Esger. I am sure some folks would recommend DCC for a newly laid out complex network but as far as I can see this is almost impossible with the 12v system due to the problem of opening the motors and fitting the decoder inside. I have played (...) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.811)

  Re: RCX comunications - UDP/IP???

(...) THe simple 'SendMessage(c)' command in NQC doesn't do any handshaking - and (of course) it broadcasts. (...) THe 'SendMessage' command only sends a single byte - and one problem with this is that if you want to send a multi-byte message, it (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.811)

  Re: LEGO MindStorms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques

Hi, I know that the original post (read below) is kind of old, but the hole project seems quite interesting. I also read the reply that Mario posted. I agree with him in all the points. I'll assume that you want to develop a vehicle, not a robot (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.811)

  LEGO MindStorms 2.0: Alternative transmission techniques 2

Hi, I know that the original post (read below) is kind of old, but the hole project seems quite interesting. I also read the reply that Mario posted. I agree with him in all the points. I'll assume that you want to develop a vehicle, not a robot (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.811)

  Interesting Theme Names on a Retail Lego Box...

I currently work part time at a Toys R Us. I seen something very interesting on the Lego Cardboard Boxes that "protect" the sets while in transit. The boxes have the LEGO 4-digit set identifier code on them, and the theme name. What really (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 0.810)

  Re: The Brick Testament parts the Red Sea

(...) For clarification, how is it that you know these 4 things for certain, but at the same time, little to nothing else about God's actions? Do you know these 4 things *because of the Bible*, or aside from the Bible? (...) OK, but what is it we (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.810)

  Re: Coolest LEGO Experience?

(...) My CLE's (Cool LEGO Experiences): Story 1 When I was 5, my mom bought me my first set as a surprize (a LEGOLAND police station). I didn't know what LEGO was, and I didn't have much experience with other construction toys at that point. Aside (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

impossible
(score: 0.810)

  mechastruct entry Butch

HEY Tony! I got's your mechs right here! (URL) beginning***...*** "This is Hitman," the voice punched across the airwaves, "I’m looking for any other Rosette Shadow company units. Over." The Snow Leopard Clan warrior watched his instruments for any (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.810)

  Re: Outlined part edges in L3P?

(...) All line type 2 (and some type 5) should be visible. Why not? Edge lines along primitives are harder but not impossible. /Lars (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.inst)

impossible
(score: 0.809)

  Re: My opinion on Train Marketing

I think Ahui is totally right here. Kids today just do not take interest in anything that doesn't involve a digital gun of some sort or another. The kids in my school, excluding my friends of course, like rap, video games, sex, drugs, and the like. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.809)

  Re: Getting down to the wire on ISCC II

(...) If he allowed the images to be sourced from other WWW sites, then the following problems could arise: 1) offensive images 2) people changing their images during the voting period 3) availability of the images for voting (some WWW hosters (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.contests)

impossible
(score: 0.809)

  Re: flame sensor

(...) Lego actually make an 'official' temperature sensor. I guess that in combination with the light sensor, you'd be able to detect a candle flame. The biggest problem may be how to get the temp sensor close enough to the flame to unambiguously (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.809)

  Re: 8475 -- a good buy

(...) Dave, I've just messed around with the motors.... they have 2 out's one spins at 1200 RPM and the other 1700. when I added my famous worm to 24 and added it to my "kick your butt" king of the hill r13 game... I was saddened. these motors seem (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.809)

  Ropes, Flex Tubes, Rubber Bands, et. al.

Hi All, I've been working diligently on LDrawing my Hudson 4-6-4 Steam Engine ((URL) and am finally running up against the seemingly impossible: Is there a way to modify pieces so that they bend and curve? So far, I've replaced bent flex-tubing with (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

impossible
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Review of 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer

Hey Kerry, While I'll agree that the model is not easily handled and cannot be swooshed around, I wasn't disappointed by this at all. In fact, I expected it. Given it's scale, the model would have to be glued together to be sturdy enough (horrors!). (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Pipe Racers Demo Videos

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:H86B7F.BFG@lugnet.com... (...) like (...) University (...) I think everyone builds at different speeds. But I agree with John, to get a pipe-climbing to negotiate a switch is virtually (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

impossible
(score: 0.808)

  New MOC of an old design

I would like to present my most prized mech in my collection, the Madcat. (deep links) (URL) gallery (after moderation) (URL) so its really not all that new. I've had this mech for about three years now. It originally started out very similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 0.808)

  Re: A Generic Idea

Nick Tarleton wrote: > I don't know how fast the speaker can change frequency > or how soon it can be reacted to, so I can't get a bandwidth estimate. The telephone system can (at best) transmit at 56Kbaud (that's the speed of the fastest possible (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.808)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Yeah - but the amount of CPU horsepower to do that (on the robot remember) is comparable to the horsepower you'd need to extract the edges and do some simple image recognition. So why transmit the image at all? (...) Yes - but they don't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

<snip> (...) I found this program, a couple of hours after posting, seems too limited in its blocks availble for what we do, and as what we do is totally freeform, no pegs/holes to constrain us, overlapping a few blocks here and there (in life its (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

impossible
(score: 0.808)

More:  Next Page >>